• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Wolves OMT***

Royal is a red waiting to happen, needs to be subbed off for me at HT
Sarr/Bissouma pretty woeful today so far
Defended well, not sure we can hold on/ride our luck for another 50+ minutes
Who will come on for Royal? My issue with him is that lack of offensive quality. I would expect a full back to try a shot on goal at that chance Son created. Also his passes have been poor.

For those on Bissouma, that yellow was totally not a yellow. Reputation and ref were responsible. All he did was stand in front of Lemina.

Wolves 8 fouls 0 bookings. Spurs 2 yellows from 6 fouls.
at least of those Wolves fouls were yellows
like a lot of refs lately, he seems happy for us to get kicked constantly

Weird game
Looked to me like we were losing the ball and couldn’t keep momentum
The stats show the opposite

There were several times the ball was loose just outside our penalty area and we seemed to dither and just let them have another go rather than getting on the ball and clearing it. Probably won't count as a ball loss as they were attacking.

COYS, get an early goal again. Game feels reminiscent of the 2020 1-1 draw when we scored in the 1st min and they equalised in the 86th.

Hojberg's passing just isn't up to spec. We have to have a bit of common sense and maybe not ask him to try and play this quick short passing game. Hes not suited to it.

Who will come on for Royal? My issue with him is that lack of offensive quality. I would expect a full back to try a shot on goal at that chance Son created. Also his passes have been poor.
Hes very right footed, he didn't have an angle to shoot from. You're being quite unfair there.

Hojberg's passing just isn't up to spec. We have to have a bit of common sense and maybe not ask him to try and play this quick short passing game. Hes not suited to it.

That's why Bentancur should come on for him. He can also turn a player and bring the ball forward.

We managed 2 successful dribbles in that first have (they had 11)

I love our relentless high press, but we're so clumsy, always making freekicks. Inevitable to a degree of course, but I'd rather we just press and not commit stupid fouls that would then force a turnover rather than always stick out a foot and make a freekick like we do again and again and again.

Back