• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs West Brom *** *** OMT ***

Ref needs to book Foster now for time wasting.
He'll finally get a yellow card in injury time if West Brom is still hanging on to something, which will only help them waste time.

Can't see us scoring two here though. It's the same game every time we play these teams at home this season, only this time we obviously also gave them a head start. Need more tempo and desperation. Son on the left looks most likely to create things.

We should get the scoreboard to count out 6 seconds every time Foster holds the ball... genuine suggestion. Really large numbers on the main screen.

Said this before.

There should be a six second graphic on screen so the fourth official can tell the ref.

But yes, on the big screen might be better... although it'll tell the keeper when to release it.

I just want the free kicks.

Just get Llorente on early to cause chaos. It's so easy for them defending in their box.

Poch will no doubt leave the subs until too late.

Just get Llorente on early to cause chaos. It's so easy for them defending in their box.

Poch will no doubt leave the subs until too late.

We also have 3 defenders on the bench. You could argue that having half hte outfield subs as defenders makes sense given that half the team on the pitch are defenders, but it does reduce the options for situations like this

We should do what Leicester done the season they won the league. Give the opposition the ball make them come at us and hit them on the break, even the teams Leicester should dominate had the ball more than them.

Albion won't even bring the ball 2/3 up the pitch. Just knock it back to their keeper.

He'll finally get a yellow card in injury time if West Brom is still hanging on to something, which will only help them waste time.

Can't see us scoring two here though. It's the same game every time we play these teams at home this season, only this time we obviously also gave them a head start. Need more tempo and desperation. Son on the left looks most likely to create things.
Save yourself 40 mins, go do something nice. Come back and check at 4:50, and save yourself the anxiety and stress. I say that, I’ve just turned my phone back on to see what the score is.
I can’t predict many games but this game I can predict most times. 1-1 at best out of this.

How is it an advantage to get forced to go backwards compared to a free kick at the corner of the area? fudge off ref clam!

Son right now though I would have preferred him to stay where he was. Maybe Eriksen will begin to control things a bit more.

Back