• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs West Brom *** *** OMT ***

This is why i do not rate Alli as much as alot of people do.

We know how this is ending now, they will park the bus and we will pass sideways and backwards and be lucky to get a 1-1.

what happened?
Dele lost the ball in the centre circle, rondo was played through, Davinson tried to knock him out of balance with a shoulder charge, but rondon got something on the ball and it rolled slowly into the bottom corner with Lloris rooted.

are we gonna be charity spurs ? toothless spurs ? or come back from behind last gasp spurs ? the number of times i saw previous games and eriksens freekick goals over the last few days, it's never always that easy

I wanna 'dominate and score three in quick succession' Spurs !

It really does tell you something about the game when Verts can run 3 quarters of the pitch with the ball and you cannot see a WBA player in sight.

One issue I have with Lloris is that in those kind of situations, he's too close to the goal line! It was the same in the Dortmund game. He should be further out, making the angle more tight for the striker. As it is, he leaves almost the entire goal open to aim at.

I can see where this is going. "Slow Spurs" will pass it around without threatening the goal for the entire 1st half, before Poch gets the hairdryer out. We then come out 2nd half, get a goal, then pass it around for 40 minutes again. 1-1

Back