• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS swansea OFFICIAL OMT**********

If we were a top 4 team, we would have had a penalty there

Ergo, we will not finish top 4 this season :(

Enjoyed seeing Bobby check himself and get back into an onside position within seconds. Can't remember what that looked like...

Not the ref's fault, it is supposed to be the linesman's job to see **** like that. How much closer does he want to be?

Enjoyed seeing Bobby check himself and get back into an onside position within seconds. Can't remember what that looked like...

It is incredible isn't it? I don't want to bash players in an OMT, especially ones that aren't playing but his movement is excellent, he knows when he's offside and actually bothers following up after someone takes a long shot. I'd almost forgotten what that was like.

in what ****ing world was that not a penalty

Also, is Walker cramping Townsend's style a bit? Seems to be either too close or beyond him, also his passing is not up to scratch today.

Playing fairly well but not finishing the chances, Paulinho guilty of average finishing and speculative shots wasting possession, moving very well with the ball though.

Spurs denied a cast-iron penalty at the end of the first half. You have the technology - why not bloody use it?

our football is made of sex butter. i didn't think we could play at the levels the harry got us to (not the final season, the good stuff), but watching this almost feels the same. AVB's team is so so so nice. Think top 3 is a legit aim, and top 4 feels like what we'll get.

Completely different front 5 from last season. We're still finding our feet but signs are that we have the making of a very good side. Slightly unlucky that the scores are still level. Hopefully we can nick one early in the second half.

All in all, decent half though. Need to get a bit more service to Soldado, I reckon he would have finished one of the chances our midfielders have had.

Swansea will tire before we do imo.

our football is made of sex butter. i didn't think we could play at the levels the harry got us to (not the final season, the good stuff), but watching this almost feels the same. AVB's team is so so so nice. Think top 3 is a legit aim, and top 4 feels like what we'll get.

Is this sarcasm?

Apart from his finishing and stupid shooting Paulinho has been very good. Seems to have great footwork. Looks the most creative of our beasts.

Back