• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Swansea City OMT ***

I rewind my stream to see what happened, but it wasn't picked up by the cameras in the broadcast at least. Seems like he just collapsed. Scary. Good to see he's awake at least! Hope Gomis recovers well.

Well, he gave a thumbs up and looked to be at least reasonably aware of his surroundings. I take some hope and solace from that.

what a goal by Chadders by the way......stunning cushioned volley

great cross too....who says crosses are a waste of time

We are such a classy effin club. On the back of the recent Chelsea and Westham reports - hold your heads up Spurs. Glad Gomis looks okay.

Unbelievable finish from Chadli and excellent cross from Rose.. Very glad Gomis was looking alert and conscious. Scary moment all too similar to Muamba.

Let's push on now and build a safe margin.

4-0 on the way.. Ergh Townsend should probably do better there.

Back