• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Swansea City OMT ***

i hate the soldado situation. its such a shame because he's blatantly a decent player, and he tries hard which makes it even worse. just has totally not worked out for him and it leaves you scratching your head.

Another example. inches away.

don't want to hear "so close from solly" ever again. I want to hear SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOLLLLLLLY!!

But will we ever hear that again?

That was Soldado's fault, that goal.

I saw our striker fail to hold the ball up and couldn't believe Kane was so lazy, then realised it was Soldado. 4 seconds later I saw our striker not try to close their centre back with any meaning and couldn't believe how lazy Kane had become, then again realised it was Soldado. From that pass, came the goal.

We need to improve our defence. Our rivals can get a lucky goal & win 1-0. We score 3 and are left hanging on.

Back