• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea City OMT ***

He is running at the defence , that's why... His routine is to head towards the penalty box and that's what he does.

The alternative is to what Ade does... Take the ball to the wing safely and allow the defence to get behind the ball.

Also mind the rain... It takes benefits the energetic and nullifies the skillful. Bony has missed "sitters" and has looked s h i t e so far

I. Its not just today

II. Its not just when he is running at the defence. Its when he tries to take touches when there is no space to do so and in areas where mistakes become very dangerous. its when he plays passes that are poor and again puts the team in danger.

He is a show pony - I'm sure he could do a lovely display of keepy uppy and tricks, but ( work rate aside) he can't play in a team.

To play the way he does you need to be exceptional. He isn't

could always just sign Bony? ivorian defoe.

He's missed more than Soldado that half. I think we need to reinforce the midfield. Its the platform to both protect the defence and build attacks. One more player in the middle for me.

I knew barely anything about Lamela before we signed him, but I admit that I was caught up in the excitement because so many people kept saying how brilliant he was. But he isnt. Forget the price tag, forget the "name", he is just dog, pure and simple. Need to write him off and move on as he is taking the place of someone else in the side. We cant move on with him playing like this. Get however many million back for him in Jan or loan him out. Simple.

pacey wingers would be used to create space and pull the defenders apart

I do not want this going down the wings, I read that 75.99% of goals are created through the middle and not through pacey wingers, football is not a game played on grass it is a game played on paper and percentages anyone thinking otherwise is an uncultured thug and should do one and let the grown ups watch football in peace.

we put a good spell of abut 10-15 minutes but we just havent been on the ball since about the 20th minute.

We are deliberately slowing the game down and trying to draw them out. So many passes back to the keeper, and loris taking his time on every ball. Surprised he hasn't got a warning from the ref yet.

I knew barely anything about Lamela before we signed him, but I admit that I was caught up in the excitement because so many people kept saying how brilliant he was. But he isnt. Forget the price tag, forget the "name", he is just dog, pure and simple. Need to write him off and move on as he is taking the place of someone else in the side. We cant move on with him playing like this. Get however many million back for him in Jan or loan him out. Simple.

An I watching a different game. Labels is writing hard pressing their players winning the back back for us.
He having a much better have than Eriksen for instance.

why do we insist on playing Eriksen wide where he can't influence the game. it really is crap management. Sure he might come inside occasionally but he should be in there most fo the time, either instead of Mason or Bentaleb or with them in a 4-3-3.

An I watching a different game. Labels is writing hard pressing their players winning the back back for us.
He having a much better have than Eriksen for instance.

But that is because Eriksen isn't a wide midfielder -whereas Lamela supposedly is.

interesting to see if you had the same feelings if it was Lamela who took the corner and Eriksen had continued to play the way he s doing. Has he touched the ball since the 4th minute.

Eriksen has been OK. Solid - not done a lot, but not done a lot wrong either.
Part of that is down to Swansea controlling the game I think.
I would like to see him take the MF by the scruff of the neck though - dictate it.

To Lamela credit, he has put the effort in - sadly he has just been a liability again

why do we insist on playing Eriksen wide where he can't influence the game. it really is crap management. Sure he might come inside occasionally but he should be in there most fo the time, either instead of Mason or Bentaleb or with them in a 4-3-3.

3 managers have played him there.. his best games for us have ALL come from him on the left. He's had chances behind the striker and he's also done nothing. Preference I suppose.

Not sure again how we've managed to be leading but I'll take it.

Another 45 minutes which incorporates some serious back to the wall action and luck going our way, if this is our best eleven it's going to be one hell of a long season.

But wingers make space in the middle. Silly to rule out the option.

Verts is leaving Fazio exposed, but what is he trying to achieve - cut out Siggy?

Back