• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea City OMT ***

incredible that we spent 30 million on a player who has to this point been less effective than a wayne routledge - a player not good enough for us 10 years ago!

maybe lamela will end up being good 8-[

I remember when we used to be good and enjoyable to watch

We play worse football then newly promoted teams fighting relegation. I refuse to believe that another manager could'nt improve the dross we are watching under Poch.

The yellow for walker was the turning point, that's their out ball and walker is on a tight rope. Swans are tiring

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

This is horrible to watch. we are pinned back like the types of Burnley are against small teams like Swansea.

it is a back to the walls hanging on leicester, burnley type performance. last week at home to palace was the same even more worryingly.

We play worse football then newly promoted teams fighting relegation. I refuse to believe that another manager could'nt improve the dross we are watching under Poch.

I dont think they could. Im not really criticising Poch although he makes mistakes. Im criticising our players and the make up of our squad basically our **** buys.

Pulis, Bruce, Redknapp, Pardew would all do a better job than Poch .. (not that I want any of them now)

Despite how shaky we look, we have created a number of good chances to score. They need to man up now. Either team can take all 3 points. Who wants it?

I thought after the Everton game that we may have started to go in the right direction. . . . . . sadly we have gone back again and even worse than we were under AVB.

Back