• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Swansea City OMT ***

To narrow again when we have the ball it's to congested. When will poch also see playing Eriksen on the left ruins our shape it's wonky and Davis gets no help

And it is a waste of our best player (apart from Lloris)--who no doubt will go and fulfil his promise at a club where he can play in the middle like Gylfi has.

Theyre getting far too much space in midfield.

Its amazing isn't it. The press breakdownsh and leaves us in no mans land with them getting a free run at our defence. When we attack, the middle is congested. Teams can get round the edge of us too easily. Almost always space out wide.

Too late for the sub Poch.

Why can't Fazio stay with his man all through this game. He just watches him peel off as it's it's fine

It is like he is not up to the pace of the game. I do not want to come across as some backward little englander but I would be very wary of signing latin type players as they seem to take to long on the ball what with the pace of the English game it is just not a good combination. One defender I would like is that Mastic(spelling) at city rather then Moreno or other latin ones people are talking about.

And it is a waste of our best player (apart from Lloris)--who no doubt will go and fulfil his promise at a club where he can play in the middle like Gylfi has.

Exactly play him behind Kane If anything and get Lennon on right Townsend on the left open up some bloody space. Lamela is shocking

we've been getting hammered since the 20th minute.

the apparent shape and cohesion on display early has evaporated again and we just look abysmal again. i just dont see what we need to do to get a grip on the game because i cant identify a starting point to build or at least theorise/debate from.

You think Levy would pull the trigger? I don't believe he can, last chance saloon with his hiring and firing, fans will go ballistic even if Poch is doing his best to see us relegated.

No I don't think he will, but out of all of the managers he's sacked, Poch deserves it the most. Sherwood redknapp and AVB were better managers than this muppet.

Last edited:
You think Levy would pull the trigger? I don't believe he can, last chance saloon with his hiring and firing, fans will go ballistic even if Poch is doing his best to see us relegated.

More likely he'll get the two centre halfs we are after in January

Levy is under no such pressure, we aren't a PLC

I heard that Brighton have approached Pullis. Think the are worse teams then us but I have seen us implode before, what we really need is a Bony or a Benteke someone who will get us goals.

Back