• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

Let's look at the positives. We must be better in the second half and we are still level.

We will come out guns blazing after HT, otherwise Pochettino isnt doing his job. Rose for Davies, maybe even Townsend for Chadli? Think we just need some sort of change right now

We're lucky not to be behind. There's just no sting to our attacking play. All passing from foot to foot. Sunderland look a lot more dangerous. Especially when we let them tread passes to defoe with absolutely no preassure. The problems from last season have not been adressed it seems.

Walker has been a threat. We should have had a blatant penalty. Chadli has been a ghost yet again. Son hasn't got involved. Alli has looked good in spells. Dier is covering well, Masons passing has been dreadful. Davies is dreadful. Alderweireld has been very poor too.

I'd get Rose on for Davies. Drop Alli into central midfield alongside Dier.

Very little to see in this side. And systems aside, which seem to have gone out the window.If the new boys don't hit the ground running were not in transition were in regression big time. Again we see chadli has no consistency

So funny how differently people see things. I thought Chadli had looked like our most effective attacking player by the end of the half (not saying much), and the stats show he has attempted more passes than any other attacking player - so perhaps not as invisible as people are saying.

And I don't think Alli's been impressive.

Mason easily best player for us IMO - getting on the ball a lot and playing good rangy passes. Dier protecting the defense well too.

Almost everyone else below average.

Sigh. Sub-par performance all over, save for Dier (excellent, although was caught out of position enough to have to make those charging runs back to block that look so good on camera) and Mason (efficient).

This needs to be a win. If not, Poch will start getting some deserved flak. Luckily, for all Sunderland's effort they've looked limited, and there are goals in it for us if we can utilize Chadli and Son more (they've barely been in the game so far).

Turgid half. Whinge, whinge, whinge, repeat.

Dier played very well by the end of that half.. We started playing better. Son is a bit over eager but well improve next half.

I'm sure we'll score at least once.

COYS

No, have you seen all the games so far. Why not take the pressure off him and put him on on the 60th minute. He is simply getting smothered and kicked about out there. Is that what you want to keep watching?

whod you start up top?

I don't think we've been great but we haven't been as bad as many seem to be suggesting. We need to play the ball more quickly and forward too.

Final ball has been predictably poor. We're starting to show signs of pressure to get our first win. Probably explains why Kane wants to shoot from anywhere. Desperate to scorescore

Turgid half. Whinge, whinge, whinge, repeat.

Dier played very well by the end of that half.. We started playing better. Son is a bit over eager but well improve next half.

I'm sure we'll score at least once.

COYS

Is that the first turgid of the season??

Back