• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sunderland OMT like ***

i know that, but why would that worry Poch if Rose is a fitness doubt....i dont see the connection

I know, wasn't suggesting a definitive connection, more a response to the poster who was dumbfounded with the fact that Rose wasn't selected. Offered up a couple of , albeit spurious, reasonings, one of which being that as Sunderland have an in-house knowledge of young Danny, then any potential injury might be exploited by them.

Pure bollox , but more pertinent than the other poster's assertion of incredulity in the selection.

I hope we are all clear now , COYS

65850011_0_640x640.jpg

I know, wasn't suggesting a definitive connection, more a response to the poster who was dumbfounded with the fact that Rose wasn't selected. Offered up a couple of , albeit spurious, reasonings, one of which being that as Sunderland have an in-house knowledge of young Danny, then any potential injury might be exploited by them.

Pure bollox , but more pertinent than the other poster's assertion of incredulity in the selection.

I am with the incredulous.
Both with your connection, as it implies he should never play against Sunderland as they knew his strengths and weaknesses when he was with them and, more importantly with Poch for selecting Davies ahead of him. If He is fit enough to be on the bench then Rose is fit enough to start.
The worst case scenario if he is carrying a knock is he comes on then aggravates his injury but we don't have any more subs.

I'm worried there's an off the pitch reason why he isn't picked. But he might not be 100% of course. If that's the case, then we have frighteningly many injuries this early in the season.

I'm worried there's an off the pitch reason why he isn't picked. But he might not be 100% of course. If that's the case, then we have frighteningly many injuries this early in the season.

Hopefully not, we all know Rose is the better player so the sooner he comes back the better. In the meantime I will give Davies all my support as he is in his own right a decent player and a pretty good backup

My worry is the EPL experience in that midfield

Dier - Mason - Alli - Son - Chadli. The most they have is 2 years experience.

That said - all the way from my parlour in Nigeria - COME ON YOU SPURSS!! LETS CRUSH SUNDERLAND!!

Back