• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

Provisional date for replay at WHL is Wednesday, March 7 - please note, this date is subject to change.

Is is what it is, you get performances like that, every single team does, and it usually happens in cup games against lower league oppo. Just be glad we didn't slip up, and now have a very good chance to win at home and move onto the quarters

I really don't get all the panic, hysteria and abuse of our team, players and tactics.

This game is another example of a story that is as old as the game, the brave and plucky underdog, 2 leagues down, plays a top class side on a roll, who try to keep the physical damage down by playing a few reserves.
Game on a pasture of a pitch, by a team of physically fit gorillas, fired up by more adrenaline than blood, dreaming of being spotted by Mourinho or Guardiola, and finishing the season scoring the winner in the Euro champs league final

Harry knows the score, and set out a team to deal with the onslaught, and more than likely finish the game off.

OK - we didn't do it today, but we will and we will go on to complete the double.

Chill out and stop slagging the team off guys.

there really isnt any need to be so defensive about Bryan. He is appreciated.

its a shame you didnt see the mistake despite watching the game. It happened right near the end. Maybe ITV will replay it for you

not to worry though, we have a replay
Why exactly are you calling him Bryan btw?

I really don't get all the panic, hysteria and abuse of our team, players and tactics.

This game is another example of a story that is as old as the game, the brave and plucky underdog, 2 leagues down, plays a top class side on a roll, who try to keep the physical damage down by playing a few reserves.
Game on a pasture of a pitch, by a team of physically fit gorillas, fired up by more adrenaline than blood, dreaming of being spotted by Mourinho or Guardiola, and finishing the season scoring the winner in the Euro champs league final

Harry knows the score, and set out a team to deal with the onslaught, and more than likely finish the game off.

OK - we didn't do it today, but we will and we will go on to complete the double.

Chill out and stop slagging the team off guys.

Here, here. You always manage to keep the correct perspective on things, especially during a match. =D>

The commentators for this game were absolute macarons. "This Spurs team look so different to the team that beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine 5-0", yes, that's because there were 7 changes to that team.

Nice touch Chris Day said "this will be the first time I go there this season and I don't have to pay to get in" hope he gets a good reception YIDDO YIDDO YIDDO!

After the man u and arsenal games we will know how high the fa cup is on the priority list. Two wins and we are still in the title race, two defeats and we are needing to look over our shoulders for third . Anything else and we ought to be playing a full strength team in the replay

Mick as it happens I agree with you. These things happen in FA cup. They performed well, pitch was rubbish, we had many changes and didn't play especially well. So I'll take a draw thanks.

Back