• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Stevenage Borough Official OMT ***

Well we're not out but we now have an unnecessary replay coming up. Possibly had an 'Already won mentality' from the players.

This sort of performance makes me very happy... that we didn't sell Modric last summer

He knits our game together and sets the tempo and pulls the strings so well

We're in the draw which is the important thing. Poor performance all round. Still im confident we will smash them up on our ground.

Fair result though the whole plucky Stevenage line got a bit tiresome. This is still a professional team and at home too, no shots bar speculative strikes from distance. Someone needs to have words with the young manager too those ingame interviews were embarrassing .

Ah well still in the draw should be the last cack pitch we have to play on for sometime. Crucial lottery now; as long as its not Sunderland or Liverpool away the cup is basically ours to claim.

calm down, did i say he had a bad game?? he just made a mistake at the end. Thats all
Weird that nothing is said about all the good things he did but as soon as he made a "mistake" (which tbh I didn't even see despite watching the game) you point out that he nearly blew it. That's all.

Weird that nothing is said about all the good things he did but as soon as he made a "mistake" (which tbh I didn't even see despite watching the game) you point out that he nearly blew it. That's all.

there really isnt any need to be so defensive about Bryan. He is appreciated.

its a shame you didnt see the mistake despite watching the game. It happened right near the end. Maybe ITV will replay it for you

not to worry though, we have a replay

whoever started this oomt needs banning:p

Clean sheet, in the draw for the next round. What more could you want? =;

If we'd played above walking pace for more than the last 15 minutes we'd have won this. I'm actually happy about a replay. Breaks the monotony of those boring league matches.

Back