• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United Capital One Cup Semi Final Second Leg OMT **

Solid first half, very professional. Mason's forward passing is making an enormous difference in terms of the speed of our transitions up the field. Keep this up and we're in the final, lads.

I really like Mason/Stambouli partnership
I've really enjoyed Stambouli's performance's recently. Looks a very accomplished player.

Mason, on the other hand, I'd like to see tighten up his passing a little bit. Good player, pleased he's established himself, but if he really wants to push on he's going to need to improve his passing.

If we could just up the technical side of our game a notch (big ask, I know) we could really be a decent side. While we have miscontrol, poor first touches and misplaced passes in our dna we aren't going to get where we all hope to be.

Moan over. We really have been largely excellent tonight. That must have been a seriously demoralising half for the Blades.

Moussa Dembele has been outstanding, our best player this half by some distance, bossed midfield.. He has been supported well by Mason and Stambouli.

Lamela has impressed me greatly with his harrying, closing down and general industry, no real surprise though, the boy's a terrier!

To be fair the entire team have worked their socks off and been extremely professional, it's nice to see them get stuck in on a cold, potentially difficult night in Yorkshire.

Apart from the ridiculously taken FK, Eriksen has been quiet and Harry Kane has been a tad selfish on occasion.. They would be my only gripes.

Lets see it out now, COYS!

Lamella has always held onto the ball to long in a Spurs shirt

He needs to grow up.

Stambouli said he struggled with the pace at first. Well, he adapted.

Lamela has had 1.5 seasons to adapt and hasn't.
After this long, if he hasn't learned that you have to MAKE something happen in English football rather than waiting for it to happen, then he will not succeed here.

First 10 mins he was good. But you cannot build a place in our team on 10mins of effectiveness and 80 or dordaling

I'm sorry but I just don't see what Mason brings to the team.

Dembele has been fantastic so far,the most frustrating player we have, on his day he is a world beater. It's a shame we don't see that too often.

I can see him pressing like mad....winning us back the ball and passing it forward quickly...Think mason has been immense....think him & Bentaleb will develop and be formidable together.

Good first half against a ten man defence. Dominating possession, my only gripe is Dembele holds on to the ball waaaay too long.

Seriously cant see where the Dembele love is coming from. Constantly get the ball nicked off of him and always spins away from goal and his passing has been average to say the least.Not forgetting this is a league 1 side we are playing. If our decision making had been a bit better in the final third we would be well out of site by now. Still havent felt this comfotable watching Spurs for ages. Early goal in the second half and it will be even more of a cruise

Back