• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

I don't think anyone will be saying that.

I do think our forward play would have looked better for the 15 mins preceding the goal with a more involved forward playing.

lets not forget it was shiit control from ade in the build up that led to the chance. his touch is absolutely dreadful and getting worse it seems!!

crazy how low Saudi Sportswashing Machine have sunk: just 11 years ago they were busy winning the intertoto cup, how has it come to this?

I don't think anyone will be saying that.

I do think our forward play would have looked better for the 15 mins preceding the goal with a more involved forward playing.

I would say Ade has been quite involved even before the goal, no? He also seems to enjoy playing against the Geordies.

Not trying to start another Ade debate, I'm no huge fan of his, but so far he's vindicated Poch's decision to start him. I would like to see Soldado and Kane both get healthy run-outs in the 2nd half or before if Ade tries to scythe himself with a cynical tackle again.

I would say Ade has been quite involved even before the goal, no? He also seems to enjoy playing against the Geordies.

Not trying to start another Ade debate, I'm no huge fan of his, but so far he's vindicated Poch's decision to start him. I would like to see Soldado and Kane both get healthy run-outs in the 2nd half or before if Ade tries to scythe himself with a cynical tackle again.
I think he's been trying more than recently and that's a good start. He's still getting beaten in the air by shorter/weaker players though. There's no excuse for that.

Que? I find that he takes way too long and regularly finds himself closed down even from the most comfortable of positions.

He always has time to pick a pass and either plays the ball to someone who is marked or overhits. Just frustrating

For those watching, have Saudi Sportswashing Machine threatened so far?

just hd a chance there. ball from right to left found sissoko in acres but dier got a good challenge in. in general not really. but apart from the goal neither have we.

neither keeper has made a save yet iirc.

Back