• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

Now we will see what Poch is made of. The free ride ends today. Massive half for him now.

today has been a free ride, good way of putting it.

Ade is shiit, play him anyway and we were getting awaqy with it. nothing in midfield, getting away with it. creating zero chances, getting away with it.

no half time subs, we'll get away with it.

no we will see what we're really about.

That goal...kaboul needed to be there somewhere...

Too busy high fiving Dier apparently...

@JacquiOatley: Dier came out of dressing room v late, high-fived Kaboul, in position only as game re-started, not focused, ball over his head to Ameobi 1-1

Too busy high fiving Dier apparently...

@JacquiOatley: Dier came out of dressing room v late, high-fived Kaboul, in position only as game re-started, not focused, ball over his head to Ameobi 1-1

Haha I'm sure poch will chew them up for that. Kaboul, the worst captain I've seen for Spurs.

today has been a free ride, good way of putting it.

Ade is shiit, play him anyway and we were getting awaqy with it. nothing in midfield, getting away with it. creating zero chances, getting away with it.

no half time subs, we'll get away with it.

no we will see what we're really about.

This is heat of the moment stuff, but our forward play is so reactive when Ade is up there. It's always play it up to Ade... wait for him to get it under control... see what he does with it... run to retrieve ball.

With Kane/Soldado I see us making plays, passing, interchanging, dynamic forward play. At least potentially.

capoue is shiit. im sorry, but hes shiit. racks up stats in games like the first half.

fuuuuuucking disappears as soon as he is involved in a real match. craap, craap player. more suited to cardiff where he should have gone.

Back