• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

fudging abysmal performance by everyone! I'd knock them out one by one if I had them in front of me, and that includes Ange!
Lack of effort, lack of tactics, lack of fight, lack of passion, lack of skill, lack of pretty much everything you need in football!

I'm fuming! Don't want to hear any excuses and the "we have to learn from this". It's been said a million times before, and none of them have learned anything yet! Absolute brick!!

Yeah, that's why we have the 4th biggest spend in the last 5 years because we buy players that cost next to nothing, great logic there.
Yeah, we bought a whole foking team with what United spent on Anthony and Hojlund. Chelsea spent more on Caicedo and Mudryk than we spent for 10 players.

Wonder if they'll pick this one out of the drawer again, from last time we got absolutely wrecked by Saudi Sportswashing Machine....
1000005105.jpg

It's a losing game supporting Spurs, you all know that right? We don't have enough money to do what Liverpool did with VdV and Allison and Arsenal have done under Arteta. Its always going to be patchy, the Poch years were our best chance as we had an elite team from back to front. Impossible to replicate Kane.

The stadium should close the gap? Otherwise it was pointless going through all the upheaval of knocking it down.

How brick was that? We have always been too easy to score against and now, we are too easy to defend against. Ange's changes were about fifty minutes too late. With Son and Bentacur it was like we were playing with 9 men. in fact , I thought there had been a last minute change to the line up and that Bentacur was not playing. I said it about five weeks ago, that we can forget about 4th place. At this rate, with our up coming fixtures, we will be lucky to qualify for the Conference League. If we are set up like this against The Scum, Emirates Marketing Project and Liverpool we will ship about 15 goals across those fixtures.

Back