• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

4-0 Why couldnt that have been Burn on the end of that.

Laughable tbh. Arsenal are going to rip us to shreds in the NLD. I shudder to think what Liverpool will do at Anfield
I’m waiting on the Bayern result to book a flight. I might not bother.

I could have been looking over my shoulder at the wrong United with regards to finishing 5th
At this rate both uniteds will finish above us. Ive already got 0 points against the top 3. That would potentially leave us with a 1-2 point gap between them and lets face it we’re losing to chelsea aswell

The tactics are clear against us. But. The top teams won't do that.

Strange as it sounds.. We are better against them as our record shows.

Teams against us just need to play:

Low block
Long balls to forwards
Good set pieces

This will cause us troubles.

Low block
Long balls to forwards
Good set pieces

Not exactly rocket science is it?

Well if never put it in there you will never know, one of our corners we played back to half way line, when we were 3-0 down
I agree but other than Romero we have no one to score from a corner.. maybe Richarlison when he's there. Son, Werner, Kulu, Maddison... none of them will score a header very often

Low block
Long balls to forwards
Good set pieces

People keep saying this about teams sitting back but we are struggling against all sorts and often teams being described as sitting back against us aren't really doing so, they're just defending well. We leave too much space behind us the top teams will murder us

It's just incredible really. It really is. Ok bad day at the office......let's see how we go in 2 weeks. And honestly. I am not holding much hope. I don't think we are even gonna get 6pts. Maybe 2 out of 12 at this rate

I’m waiting on the Bayern result to book a flight. I might not bother.

As much as they are great events to attend. I would not bother. This one could be a gut-wrenching experience. They are streets ahead of us, (understandable based on where we are in the respective rebuilds) and I can only see one outcome

What is your prediction for this game? To quote Clubber Lang in Rocky 3......"PAIN"

I agree but other than Romero we have no one to score from a corner.. maybe Richarlison when he's there. Son, Werner, Kulu, Maddison... none of them will score a header very often
I do sometimes wonder if we have the forwards, with the 'gonad*s' to get their head stuck in where it might get hurt. With the exception of Richarlison I can't see Son, Werner or Johnson really going for it to get on the end of a head-high cross.

Back