• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine OMT***

Any early team news for them ?
Am expecting Lazarus style players coming back for them so that they have a totally full team

Any early team news for them ?
Am expecting Lazarus style players coming back for them so that they have a totally full team
I know their form has picked up again recently but they really do still have almost a whole 11 first teamers out..

No Botman, Wilson, Trippier, Joelinton, Livramento, Pope, Almiron, Miley, Willock, Lascelles

Emil Krafth will be at right back apparently, which could be where we win it. Hopefully Johnson can give Lewis Hall nightmares at left back as well.

Edit: just read the Hall hasn't trained all week so might be out

Last edited:
Reactions: jrh
Is Gordon available? Know he had a red card recently, probably their biggest danger alongside Isak. If we contain those two, we win I think.

Is Gordon available? Know he had a red card recently, probably their biggest danger alongside Isak. If we contain those two, we win I think.
Pretty sure he's available.
Him, Isak and Barnes do offer quite a threat and that will be key to the result.

Reactions: jrh
Emil Krafth will be at right back apparently, which could be where we win it. Hopefully Johnson can give Lewis Hall nightmares at left back as well.
Yeah, my Saudi Sportswashing Machine friend shuddered when I asked him about their likely starters in defence. He wasn't pleased when I mused about Udogie and Werner's probable success down that left side.
If they get one injury/red card at the back during the game they'll be absolutely nobbled.

Still got to find somewhere in mirissa that will show it. Early kick off helps. Been invited to a party by some sri lankans tonight so will ask them.

Weird licensing laws out here. Can't sell alcohol and show live sports. So no sports bars in the country.

Anyone else keen to see Ange try Bentancur as the 6, replacing Bissouma? I think he’d be at least as good on the ball, and might actually be more intelligent defensively than Biss too. Then stick Sarr at 8, and Biss on the bench for a game.

Anyone else keen to see Ange try Bentancur as the 6, replacing Bissouma? I think he’d be at least as good on the ball, and might actually be more intelligent defensively than Biss too. Then stick Sarr at 8, and Biss on the bench for a game.
they have fast counter attackers
For me that suits Bissouma more if he is playing well

I think we'll probably lose today. Saudi Sportswashing Machine had a great result last time out and I just feel like we're wobbling a little bit.

It won't change my belief in Ange and his project, but just can't shake the feeling we're getting done over today. Eddie Howe's revenge for December's spanking.

Most fouled but least amount of pens…
And probably least amount of cards for the opposition.

Would take a draw right now. Out of 12 points with our run in (excl city) 6pts I'm hoping.. Would be great to beat Chels and Arse

Bollox. 50 bars in mirissa not a single one with a tv. There's a bar in unawatuna that has one but thats 40 minute drive away. Might have to see if the local shopkeeper will put it on. Or find a river.

Back