• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Everyone's getting owned by him.

I cannot understand not starting Fazio when yanited would clearly be lobbing the ball up to Fellaini all match.

He is outstanding in the air and Fazio is our best in the air but maybe we expected them to play more united style football

Is it 1996 again? Dear me, COYS.

This is like watching Anderton and Nethercott.

At 2pm I was watching Spurs Old Gits playing at Hambleden, near Henley.

Spurs were 3-1 up when I left I think; Darren Anderton running the show, opened the scoring with a trademark freekick into the upper quartile. Stuart Nethercott immensely fat.

Carricks first goal in over a year! And it had to be him.. What a pile of brick that defending is. Dier hopeless again.. Sigh.. Say what your will about Uniteds direct play, we have no answer for it.

Walker, Townsend and Chadli must go, Bentaleb and Mason look like boys against men, will MP change anything, no way.

Back