• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Dempsey and Bale interchanging could work quite well I think, one to watch especially if Dempey can steal in at the back post when Lennon is out wide

Hear hear, City got nothing to do with football, they're just a project.

Yes, I am aware of the gulf in spending.

What I meant was, if you have a bench full of match winners and goalscorers, you are likely to get a late goal.

If you have a bench full of Falque, Mason, Townsend, Dawson, Thudd then you are less likely to score up at OT / Theatre of Nightmares

If we had Crouch, Adebayor, Berba on the bench I would have more faith we could turn the game around when we go behind.

Yes, we will.

Yes, I am aware of the gulf in spending.

What I meant was, if you have a bench full of match winners and goalscorers, you are likely to get a late goal.

If you have a bench full of Falque, Mason, Townsend, Dawson, Thudd then you are less likely to score up at OT / Theatre of Nightmares

If we had Crouch, Adebayor, Berba on the bench I would have more faith we could turn the game around when we go behind.

Yes, we will.

how we would we have 2 players who dont even play for us on the bench, if i use your logic if we had messi and ronaldo on the bench we defo may have a chance of winning

how we would we have 2 players who dont even play for us on the bench, if i use your logic if we had messi and ronaldo on the bench we defo may have a chance of winning

Come on Mark, I'm talking attainable players - we had the money to have those 3 if we really had wanted to.

Thinking our young, quick, good looking midfield may be too much for their old, tired, and past it midfield. Maybe hoping's a better word.

All comes down to who can finish their chances.

I'm sensing pain tonight

United v Tottenham
St Helens v Warrington *Super League*

My 2 teams playing away at grounds they have their worst records on. Time that all changed tonight, but quite frankly if I had to choose one I'll take Spurs avoding tonight over the Wolves winning tonight

Ha ha very good run, very good player, very good fortune, very good goal, very good possession, but about 93 minutes too early!

Back