• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Manchester United OMT ***

Seeing as my own Orgonite has failed against Utd, it is time to call in the man.

Wilhelm Reich's Cloudbuster ended droughts, FACT.

To for Wilhelm to help end our old trafford drought;

cloudbuster.jpg

Have it!

Has anyone else seen the backpage of the sun? The media is really getting very tiresome now ](*,)

Just seen the online story

Reckon this has anything to do with Bale using an example of training in the fact that AVB is approachable?

It's well known The Sun is a joke of a newspaper. Anybody, regardless of who they support, who takes anything printed within the pages is an idiot

Last edited:
It can be done

[video=youtube;2mispy9SMtI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mispy9SMtI[/video]

End our drought.

Just seen the online story

Reckon this has anything to do with Bale using an example of training in the fact that AVB is approachable?

It's well known The Sun is a joke of a newspaper. Anybody, regardless of who they support, who takes anything printed within the pages is an idiot

AVB totally owned the journo at a press conference yesterday, seems like this was his own way of trying to get back at AVB..

Its complete fabrication anyhow as we have done a double training session since pre-season

Our game against Man Utd doesnt kick off until 5.30pm but dont bother watching because I can tell you what will happen now, Spurs will play superb but Chris Foy will screw Spurs massively and United will undeservedly win, see there you have it, dont even bother watching there is just no point

Goodnight

Our game against Man Utd doesnt kick off until 5.30pm but dont bother watching because I can tell you what will happen now, Spurs will play superb but Chris Foy will screw Spurs massively and United will undeservedly win, see there you have it, dont even bother watching there is just no point

Goodnight

I like your optimism! It's refreshing. :-"

Has anyone else seen the backpage of the sun? The media is really getting very tiresome now ](*,)

Linky please. Unless you mean this?

ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS reckons he would be fined if he said what he REALLY thinks about Alex Ferguson’s influence over referees

The pair go head-to-head when AVB takes his Tottenham team to Manchester United for tonight’s Prem crunch.
But the Portuguese coach insists he will not be intimidated by the Old Trafford chief.
Many visitors have complained favourable refereeing decisions are hard to come by at Old Trafford.
Asked if Fergie has an influence over refs, Spurs boss AVB said: “It’s an interesting question, but it’s one that’s impossible to respond to here.
“It would be brilliant to be able to answer it, but I paid a high fine last time and I don’t want to again.
“I’ll certainly not stop expressing myself at Old Trafford.”
Villas-Boas was fined £12,000 for blasting ref Chris Foy after Chelsea lost 1-0 at QPR last season.
Foy is the man in the middle tonight.
Asked if Spurs can get a penalty in front of the Stretford End, AVB took the Fifth Amendment. He said: “That question puts pressure on the ref, which we can’t do.”

http://http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4562599/Andre-Villas-Boas-on-Alex-Ferguson-referee-influence.html

Linky please. Unless you mean this?

Spurs in turmoil
'Tired' stars slam AVB
Exclusive
By PAUL JIGGINS
Published: 15 hrs ago
UNHAPPY Tottenham stars held showdown talks with Andre Villas-Boas over his training and tactics.

Boss AVB also had a bust-up with technical co-ordinator Tim Sherwood, who is allegedly angry at being frozen out.

Players complained that AVB’s gruelling double training sessions — sometimes staged just 24 hours before a match — left them too tired to perform in Premier League matches this season.

And Spurs stars have also hit out at their manager’s negative style of football, telling him they would prefer to play a more attacking system. AVB has scrapped the double training sessions after listening to his squad.

Spurs, away at Manchester United tonight, are eighth in the table and unbeaten since losing at Saudi Sportswashing Machine in their opening game.

But AVB is said to have been left reeling by the mutiny, which reportedly follows bust-ups with some of the club’s old guard behind the scenes.

The Portuguese boss, who took over in July, ruthlessly axed chief scout Ian Broomfield earlier this month.

AVB’s row with Sherwood has also caused concern.

The former midfielder was looking to be more involved with the first team this season.

But AVB said this week: “I think the chairman sees Tim working with the development squad.”

Sherwood may quit if his old club Blackburn offer him the chance to replace Steve Kean, who quit last night.

The situation has echoes of the way AVB infuriated the Chelsea squad last season before he was sacked.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...d-by-tired-Tottenham-stars.html#ixzz27roDCre7

Edited - Markysimmo got there before me!

On another note. Im feeling good about today! 2-1 spurs.
Lloris to start in goal please. Also its about time Gallas was dropped..

Last edited:
Spurs in turmoil
'Tired' stars slam AVB
Exclusive
By PAUL JIGGINS

Can everyone please remember this fat, ginger, taco's name and avoid all articles from him in future.

This "article" was discussed in the AVB thread and it seems Jiggins is a Gooner and was the one put in his place by AVB at the press conference for asking about Lloris' frustrations.

Can everyone please remember this fat, ginger, taco's name and avoid all articles from him in future.

This "article" was discussed in the AVB thread and it seems Jiggins is a Gooner and was the one put in his place by AVB at the press conference for asking about Lloris' frustrations.

i am sure there is a defamation suit somewhere in there.

Back