• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Just reading the match thread on redcafe they pretty much all seem confident of rolling us over, in fairness given their record against us I don't blame them. Though I did chuckle at some guy saying Kaboul, Ekotto and Sandro are our weak links.

Just reading the match thread on redcafe they pretty much all seem confident of rolling us over, in fairness given their record against us I don't blame them. Though I did chuckle at some guy saying Kaboul, Ekotto and Sandro are our weak links.

Who would you say our three weakest players were, just out of interest?

I would currently agree with them about Sandro, he will probably still not be completely fit next week, plus it is a relatively large occasion. Though he has shown us that he can usually handle..

I don't know, not sure we really have any. Ofcourse that sounds silly after losing 5-2 but every team has their bad days, Utd went to Saudi Sportswashing Machine fairly recently and got turned over 3-0, hopefully we can match Saudi Sportswashing Machine's energy and fight from that game. I think Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Ekotto, Parker, Modric and Bale have been among the best in their respective positions in the league this season ... statistically Ade is one of the most effective players in the league too but then again frustrating at the same time. Sandro could only be seen as a weak link because he's been injured for most of the season so might not be up to speed, but then you can look back to the final 3-4 months of last season and he was our one shining light in a very poor run of results(bar Milan). I think he'll put in a big performance on Sunday - presuming he doesn't get injured between now and then!

The whole "writing on the wall" thing is on my head, and something tell me that it would be typical football for us to to go and beat them.

But, sadly, we wont.

0-2

'Tottenham's Rafael van der Vaart has pulled out of the Netherlands squad for Wednesday's friendly against England. The 29-year-old sustained an ankle injury in Spurs' 5-2 defeat at Arsenal and today left the Dutch camp in Noordwijk to return to his club.'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/17176148

Which I would assume means he truly wasnt 100% match fit yesterday, and probably shouldnt have played. Maybe needs to give into more rest and target a return at Goodison?

Also, amazed Webby isnt the ref.

Could be wrong but I dont think Martin Atkinson has f#cked us over too many times has he?

This is the first time, Atkinson refs Man Utd since their game at Chelsea last season, when Utd lost 2-1 and Ferguson received a 5-match ban, because he absolutely slammed Atkinson after the game.

SAF said something like " we needed a strong ref - and we didnt get that "

Tbh, I think we could do a lot worse than Atkinson for this game

This is the first time, Atkinson refs Man Utd since their game at Chelsea last season, when Utd lost 2-1 and Ferguson received a 5-match ban, because he absolutely slammed Atkinson after the game.

Hope that is still fresh in his mind, but doesnt think he owes SAF a favour

Willem Korsten double strike still the last time we beat these c*nts? Embarrassing.

The sad thing is that was a fixture they couldn't care less about as ManU had already won the league a month earlier - BBC SPORT | ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP | Spurs hand United third straight loss

It was way back in October 1999 when we last actually won a competitive league fixture against ManU - BBC News | FA Carling Premiership | Man Utd undone by defensive howlers

All in all our Premier League record against ManU is plain feckin shameful to say the least.

PlayedWonDrawnLostGoals ForGoals AgainstGoal DifferencePoints
3938282974-4517

http://www.myfootballfacts.com/SpursvManchesterUnited.html

Last edited:

Good. About time we had a ref in this game who has fudged United over rather than constantly fudging us over ala Webb/Clattenburg.

All this talk about refs is rubbish. I mean we could have a ref who the opposition have never won in 11 games whenever he has refereed, and it still wouldn't matter. C*nts! Wish I could give the teamtalk against United or just have a go at them all at training.

Really nervous about this game, think yesterday made me paranoid that we are going to get well beaten by Manchester United. Sir Alex will have seen the weaknesses of our team and will be one of the individuals most able to take advantage of this by exploiting our weaknesses. We will need to step it up a LOT if we want to get any kind of result against Manchester United.

The one thing in our favour is that the players will want to bounce back, will want to show us fans how good we really can be on our day.

You know what? fudge it lets go for their throats.

4-4 fudging 2. Adebayor and Defoe up top.

-------------------------Freidel---------------------------
Walker----------Kaboul----------King--------------Ekotto
Lennon---------Sandro----------Modric------------Bale
----------------Defoe----------Adebayor----------------

4-0 Spurs.

They usually aren't, in fact they're the exact opposite, but now it depends on which version of them shows up; the ones that performed so well in getting us to 3rd spot, or the one that capitulated against Arsenal. I'm pretty confident it's the former.

I don't think I'll watch this game as I think we'll lose.... what the fudge am I saying?! Of course I'll watch the game and regardless of the score I'll scream loud, in support of the team, until my voice hurts and I can barely talk, cheering them for their efforts and pushing the team to success. I'm not a scum supporter and so I will support us through any kind of form, even if we crashed to finish the season in 6th I would still cheer the team on and look forward to seeing what we can do next year.

I don't think I'll watch this game as I think we'll lose.... what the fudge am I saying?! Of course I'll watch the game and regardless of the score I'll scream loud, in support of the team, until my voice hurts and I can barely talk, cheering them for their efforts and pushing the team to success. I'm not a scum supporter and so I will support us through any kind of form, even if we crashed to finish the season in 6th I would still cheer the team on and look forward to seeing what we can do next year.
=D>

I posted a quote from FB somewhere in the OMT from an Arsenal fan giving up on them until the end of the year, who's updated his status about 6 times since FT gloating like a ****.

Back