• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

Worried about how our defence still ships chances and goals so easily, and worried about the fact that we don't take our chances as often as people think. Fine to express ourselves when things going well at full strength but think we have been bit naive at times this past weel. Today though is just frustrating because we have playd with sharpness today for the most part.

I was joking i am one of those ones that never rated him but kept quiet when we did well. He is like jol, taken us as far as we can. I belive we will end up 5th and lose to bolton in the quarters.

I am not liking our squad it needs a shake up bentley, jenans, dos santos, krancjar, gallas, king(finished for me) defoe, im not keen on any of them.

i think he's done a great job, but i'm getting fed up of losing every single game of consequence we play in, we are flat track bullies, play any quality at all and we lose

we need a whole new mentality in the squad if we want to win anything

Christ you don't stop. Out of interest who you want as manager (not including yourself) because you really dont want it to be Harry.

I do want it to be harry actually, but ill out anyone who makes stupid team selections, and this is the second week in a row he has royally fudged it up

I'd take Lennon off because we arent gonna win, he has been quality and we need him to get back on track next week. Seems obvious to me, not something to use to bash the manager about certainly, that would be pathetic.

i think he's done a great job, but i'm getting fed up of losing every single game of consequence we play in, we are flat track bullies, play any quality at all and we lose

we need a whole new mentality in the squad if we want to win anything

Can i hug you? because i have been saying that for years. Bar the year we got 4th and beat arsenal and chelsea at home we have not done well in a big game. The european ones were against 2 crap milan teams one of who had a manager i consider to be the worst in football history.

Think King has been very poor the last two games. Let's be honest - it's time for him to go. He is doing our back four no favors.

Back