• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs MAN UNITED -OMT***

You fudged us up already last week and now you're trying to make us lose money. Take your weirdo prediction and your walcott loving self out of this thread until the match is over please.

Your loss king ****.

My loss was a build up to this.

then you need to look at pretty much every OMT to see just how wrong you are about peoples analytical skills or maturity

and I will always fall back on the same argument, if the tactical genius's are so damn smart - how come they're sat on their arses at home spouting bile on internet forums

and not managing Chelsea with no experience or ability...................oh, they already have one!

You always makes fair points, even if you sometimes express your views in a similar dismissive way to the people you protest against. I certainly have a preference for a more straightforward 442 with Bale and Lennon making the most out wide. Is that based upon any specific football-related analytical skills or experience relating to football management? No, clearly not - much like yourself (note your, albeit joke, about AVB). But so long as fans make their point reasonably, and don't jump on the 'Harry is brick' etc bandwagon when things don't go as they might hope, then they have the right to express an opinion as they see fit. Anyhoo I just want to see a more mentally sharp performance this week because ManU are absolutely a team we can outperform if we play well.

Looking forward to seeing Lennon and Sandro start, or even Livermore actually.

He had a really good first half at old trafford before it all fell to pieces

I hate to say this guys after last week, but we need the first goal. I can't see us winning if United take the lead. We learnt this at Old Trafford in August

You always makes fair points, even if you sometimes express your views in a similar dismissive way to the people you protest against. I certainly have a preference for a more straightforward 442 with Bale and Lennon making the most out wide. Is that based upon any specific football-related analytical skills or experience relating to football management? No, clearly not - much like yourself (note your, albeit joke, about AVB). But so long as fans make their point reasonably, and don't jump on the 'Harry is brick' etc bandwagon when things don't go as they might hope, then they have the right to express an opinion as they see fit. Anyhoo I just want to see a more mentally sharp performance this week because ManU are absolutely a team we can outperform if we play well.

100%

I could not agree more, people decry 442 espouse 451 - or 433, and I don't have a problem, we are all entitled to our views

what I don't understand is why people brick your opinion if it differs from theirs, or castigate the team management for not sharing their views, or actually decry the most successful manager (statistically) Spurs have ever had, and talk about him as iof he were a cretin, because we didn't win every game 5-0.
Strangely, when we did win 5-0 recently, I don't remember an avalanche of congratulation and praise for the management, it was simply decried as being what we should expect against a brick team like Saudi Sportswashing Machine were.

In short, there seems to be a distinctly large amount of people who just get off bricking the manager for not have the brains to employ THEM as their tactical adviser, whilst ignoring the fact that they actually have absolutely no qualifications or experience for having their opinions considered under any circumstances.

Its like me saying that I spend money and keep what I earn in a bank account, so I can give critical appraisals of CEO's of banking institutions and advise them how to recover the global economy.

100%

I could not agree more, people decry 442 espouse 451 - or 433, and I don't have a problem, we are all entitled to our views

what I don't understand is why people brick your opinion if it differs from theirs, or castigate the team management for not sharing their views, or actually decry the most successful manager (statistically) Spurs have ever had, and talk about him as iof he were a cretin, because we didn't win every game 5-0.
Strangely, when we did win 5-0 recently, I don't remember an avalanche of congratulation and praise for the management, it was simply decried as being what we should expect against a brick team like Saudi Sportswashing Machine were.

In short, there seems to be a distinctly large amount of people who just get off bricking the manager for not have the brains to employ THEM as their tactical adviser, whilst ignoring the fact that they actually have absolutely no qualifications or experience for having their opinions considered under any circumstances.

Its like me saying that I spend money and keep what I earn in a bank account, so I can give critical appraisals of CEO's of banking institutions and advise them how to recover the global economy.

I have a friend who is massively committed Spurs fan, spends a fortune, and yet will routinely attack Redknapp when things go slightly off-plan (and how often has that happened this year!?). Quite frankly it appals me because in my entire lifetime (born 80s) Spurs have not been anywhere near where they are now. I can understand heat of the moment reactions, emotion is after all what supporting a team is really about. But that cannot excuse the reactionary, 'i know better' mentality which seems to define modern culture. Sadly the internet has only fuelled this problem because people can, ironically, hide behind their nonentity status. As a Spurs fan, with our recent history, I am slightly nervous right now, but only because I know we have massive potential to break the top 3 during a time when we have run our club properly and played with great style. But I do think we are as good footballing wise as Utd, we just have to prove we have the mental strength to turn over a team used to winning year in year out.

gonna miss the first half to due an absolutely immovable engagement, but hoping to see the 2nd.

please can we still be in it by the time i get to watch. please.

#THFC Friedel; Walker, King, Kaboul, Assou-Ekotto; Lennon, Sandro, Livermore, Modric; Saha, Adebayor

Back