• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

I'm sure we've practiced this, can we do as well as liver birds have done in past games?

stupid, stupid Biss ‍♂️

Porro should be removed. Having him on the pitch was like giving Luton an extra man before the send off. Useless today. Bissouma has been off the pace as has Sarr.

And he back to 1 yellow card away from suspension as well...

Is he?

Not sure I follow as I'm not sure if the rule.

Either way 6 bookings in 8 games. Don't want to pile in as it's evident how mind-blowingly stupid the 2nd was but to keep up this ratio of bookings would be what, 30 for a season or more?

Him and Destiny are prone to racking up the silly yellow cards and it will cost us, like it may do today.

Is he?

Not sure I follow as I'm not sure if the rule.

Either way 6 bookings in 8 games. Don't want to pile in as it's evident how mind-blowingly stupid the 2nd was but to keep up this ratio of bookings would be what, 30 for a season or more?

Him and Destiny are prone to racking up the silly yellow cards and it will cost us, like it may do today.

He was 1 yellow away from suspension before today.

His first today ruled him out, but when he picks up the 2nd yellow he doesn't have 2 yellows and a red, it's just combines to 1 red

Dominating start. Should have scored at least 2.

Getting frustrated with Kulu again. Everytime he cuts inside. Just once go outside please. Will make the defender think. Richarlison looking like he cannot hit a barn door.

Biss. The dive. Just stupid. But the first yellow. It was his first foul and he got a yellow straight away. Luton players it took a jotting up.

I'd take Richarlison off and replace him with lo Celso.

We can still do well. But it's going to be a bit more of a scrap now.

Interesting insight from Schmeichel, the pitch was wet when we started then dried up. That played into Luton's hands.

Tbh, I think we will be lucky to get away from here with a point.

Back