• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Luton OMT***

Needs to take one in a match before a cup weekend if possible.

We don't have another cup game untill January I think...

If he can not get booked until the wolves game (he would need to not get booked Vs palace and Chelsea) then hopefully Bentancur will be back and can play Vs villa and then both can start Vs City.

PL are saying it will just be 1 game on his next yellow, nothing extra for getting a red yesterday

You seem to hold certain players to a lower standard than others. Whenever Son scores a goal, no matter how hard a chance it was it’s a tap in. When Richarlison misses an open goal it’s awkward or the keeper made a good save. Porro missed a great chance today, Maddison too. There’s no reason to shield or protect certain players over others. If they missed a great chance just say it. His overall play is ok, about 6/10. But he’s a liability in front of goal at the moment which is a problem as he’s a forward and one of his primary tasks is to score and create. If he’s going to start games, I’d suggest he starts more home than away as he winds up opposing fans who then get on his back and take the tinkle out of him when he misses a great chance.

Yeah, I do, I expect more output from the more talented ones.

We don't have another cup game untill January I think...

If he can not get booked until the wolves game (he would need to not get booked Vs palace and Chelsea) then hopefully Bentancur will be back and can play Vs villa and then both can start Vs City.

PL are saying it will just be 1 game on his next yellow, nothing extra for getting a red yesterday
Just realised that. If he can get through Palace without a yellow, he can take one in either of the next 2.

Bissouma's red is silly. Don't dive when on a yellow. But he's been mostly flawless this season, it happens, move on.

Ideally, don't dive at all. Also, and this applies to all players when they are in danger of losing possession because some opponent has been barging them, don't fall over in the hope of getting a free kick when you are close to your own penalty box and one of the last lines of defence.

Ideally, don't dive at all. Also, and this applies to all players when they are in danger of losing possession because some opponent has been barging them, don't fall over in the hope of getting a free kick when you are close to your own penalty box and one of the last lines of defence.

I don’t mind diving, but do it properly, manufacture contact, make it believable.

Something we can work on.

We could have wrapped the game up in the opening 15minutes, however we stuck in there once we went down to 10 and deserved the points. Special mentioned for Kuluseski who worked his socks off espcially when we wnt down to 10 men.

He does so much running.

Job done result, test of character included.

Just setting the foundation for a decent season, allowing us the inevitable bad run somewhere in the mix.

We could have wrapped the game up in the opening 15minutes, however we stuck in there once we went down to 10 and deserved the points. Special mentioned for Kuluseski who worked his socks off espcially when we wnt down to 10 men.

I agree with all of that including the special mention for Kulusevski. But I think a special mention of a similar nature is in order for others too. Sarr, Maddison, Udogie and Porro never stopped (until subbed at least).

Squad players played their part too when called upon. As often before I'll mention Davies. Slotted in without a hitch. As he's done now as a CB in a back three, inverted full back, traditional full back and wing back in just the last year.

I agree with all of that including the special mention for Kulusevski. But I think a special mention of a similar nature is in order for others too. Sarr, Maddison, Udogie and Porro never stopped (until subbed at least).

Squad players played their part too when called upon. As often before I'll mention Davies. Slotted in without a hitch. As he's done now as a CB in a back three, inverted full back, traditional full back and wing back in just the last year.

I agree its a team effort and everyone at the moment is stepping up, As for Davies i have always thought he was very good player ( not outstanding but he always does a good job) he has never let us down when called on,

But not in a sissoko, headless chicken sort of way.

Other players knew where he would be and we got the ball out towards him, and the ball just sticks to him at times
I think he has improved when having someone closely man mark him. He used to be easily put off by someone glued to him in previous seasons. Perhaps adapting to the epl where it can get more physical than Serie A.

One thing I haven't seen mentioned much is how hard we made them work in the first half. We had around 80% possession iirc. But not only possession, purposeful possession most of the time.

Even when they got more into the game in the second part of the first half they had to work extremely hard to get even a foothold and a couple of set pieces.

I think that played a big part in them tiring in the second half and the final 15-20 minutes being fairly comfortable for us even with a one goal lead and a man down.

I've always thought that not being clinical is something that just will happen in some games. If we're going to be a big team we have to find ways to maximise our chances of winning even when not clinical. The way we played in the first half did just that. Even in the period where we didn't create as many clear cut chances.

Back