• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool OMT ***

Ha ha!

Neither Dawson nor Gallas want it, nobody else wants it

FFS, get Carroll on, he wants it and won't just boooot it upfield

We've given them the ball 500 times in 5 minutes already

Its obvious what the game plan is - to sit back then hit them on the break. The problem is our defence aint good enough for that game

Dembele will be getting tired too...we will need to sub him at the right moment, and that moment for me will be around the 60th, no later than 65th...I'd be worried about flogging him...then naughton on, Verts across, Gallas off...subbing will be vital this evening

Its obvious what the game plan is - to sit back then hit them on the break. The problem is our defence aint good enough for that game

It's not just our defence, our passing has become atrocious all over the shop..

I think the more worrying thing is most of the team walking and jogging around like they've already won it. Wake up you dip bricks.

Back