• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

To be honest it is becoming beyond a joke now.
If (a big IF) the game is ordered to be replayed, will it be:
1. from kick off
2. the point the goal was disallowed (with Liverpool down to 10)
3. Does it have to be the same XI
4. What if players are injured or suspended for the "replay"
There's too many obstructions to a replay being played on equal terms to the original game how can it be a sensible solution.

1. from kick off
There's too many obstructions to a replay being played on equal terms to the original game how can it be a sensible solution.

I think they want it to be continually replayed until they win and justice has been done.

popcorn-watching-tv.gif

See Klopp Press Conference

It was obvious what Liverpool are wanting all along. Yes, it is never happened before, but, this is Liverpool affected now.....be afraid.
Why be afraid? It's never happening. If it does the PL is opening Pandoras Box and there will be a queue of solicitors with cases for replays.

The bloke is truly deranged. But he must be saying that with the backing of his media team and therefore the club.

It's one things for their fans to take the route of the conspiracy theories and demanding a replay. Something else altogether for the club to do so.

I am really looking forward to Ange's answer when it is raised in his next press conference. I am sure he will treat it with a level of professionalism and seriousness, but I would just love for him to burst out laughing at the idiocy of it when asked.

BBC has put a vote Yes or No on their article about Klopp wanting a replay.
I'd be surprised if that isn't 99% in favour by the end of the day. :rolleyes:

Why be afraid? It's never happening. If it does the PL is opening Pandoras Box and there will be a queue of solicitors with cases for replays.

You are probably right about that, however this is Liverpool and it seems that everyman and his dog seem to think they are victums in the game because of all the hardships ( they have unfairly been through:rolleyes:) over the years.

You are probably right about that, however this is Liverpool and it seems that everyman and his dog seem to think they are victums in the game because of all the hardships ( they have unfairly been through:rolleyes:) over the years.
They don't, it's only Scousers that think that.

1. from kick off

You'd need to do a pre-KO tiring regime, where their 10 men complete 30 minutes of drills in a 10% quicker time than our 11 men do.

There are a few media outputs who are always talking about them as victims over the years.
Yup, there's plenty of ex-Liverpool players in the media always playing the victim card. It sells with the Scousers so the media are going to use it.
Doesn't mean everyone else buys into it though.

Yup, there's plenty of ex-Liverpool players in the media always playing the victim card. It sells with the Scousers so the media are going to use it.
Doesn't mean everyone else buys into it though.

I agree about that, whats that old saying though? " empty vessels make the most noise" and the media is full of them.

Back