• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

"You'll never whine alone": it's been three days and you don't even get that many posts when a decision goes against us (think Dier's handball against Saudi Sportswashing Machine a couple of years ago)! I take back my earlier statement: at this rate, we'll still be discussing it in 2027...

What a surprise. I turn on Good Morning Britain and its being talked about again, with even a reporter outside the ground at 6 in the morning.

It appears also, a request for a replay could be incoming.

This could get messy

:D:D:D

Fantastic! It is now becoming embarrassing!!!

I don't believe there is any technical reason they couldn't call it back after realising the mistake.

Think they were just scared too.

It would've put all the pressure on us to say 'OK you can walk the ball in'...then the gates open as to why this is being done now with this game. Sheff Utd seek compo for what they suffered, Wolves go to Man U and ask for a replay, we demand one for CL Final/Jotta hear kick, etc, etc...

It would've put all the pressure on us to say 'OK you can walk the ball in'...then the gates open as to why this is being done now with this game. Sheff Utd seek compo for what they suffered, Wolves go to Man U and ask for a replay, we demand one for CL Final/Jotta hear kick, etc, etc...

turns out there is a rule related to game restart

but if there wasn’t the ref just stops the game, awards the goal, and everything in between didn’t happen, put the time back on the clock, start with a KO

What a surprise. I turn on Good Morning Britain and its being talked about again, with even a reporter outside the ground at 6 in the morning.

This could get messy

Please let them request a replay. I didn't think it was possible for me to hate them any more than I did last week but pretty much on the daily basis since Saturday, them and their fans have outdone themselves. This would be the icing on the cake.

Further expose them in front of the country for the deluded, arrogant, victim-complex c**ts that they really are.

Over on RAWK they're certain that VAR has ballsed it up on purpose to deny Liverpool a goal. The media is helping covering it up (not sure what outlets they're getting their news from). LFC should now be allowed to do a full investigation, interviewing every person involved, to uncover the conspiracy against them from all refs.

It's that with or without the electrodes attached to their privates?

RAWK is glorious.

The officials only pretended they were confused as they were deliberately trying to give us a win on the instruction of Emirates Marketing Project's owners. I'm sending Emirates Marketing Project a thank you card. This will be the first season we get 9 points off them.

Last edited:
Over on RAWK they're certain that VAR has ballsed it up on purpose to deny Liverpool a goal. The media is helping covering it up (not sure what outlets they're getting their news from). LFC should now be allowed to do a full investigation, interviewing every person involved, to uncover the conspiracy against them from all refs.
Reading Rawk leads to conflicting feelings of hilarity and pity right now.
RAWK is glorious.

The officials only pretended they were confused as they were deliberately trying to give us a goal on the instruction of Emirates Marketing Project's owners. I'm sending Emirates Marketing Project a thank you card. This will be the first season we get 9 points off them.
There really is something wrong with human beings.

This could get messy

It certainly would, as we could immediately ask for a replay of the CL Final, then the game against them last season when Jota kung-fu kicked Skipp in the head but stayed on to score the winning goal, then the game...

:D:D:D

Fantastic! It is now becoming embarrassing!!!

Becoming...???

So Klopp HAS asked for a replay. When will it end
I hope Ange is well coached for his reply when he gets asked about a replay "Yes, we'll agree to a replay if Liverpool agree to a replay for the farce in the 2019 CL final, Wolves get a replay for their goal that was ruled out against Liverpool last season, Jota gets a 10 game ban for kicking Skipp in the face last season..."

Back