• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

We have to learn to go wide against low blocks, Kulu< madders and Solomon cutting in all the time just played into their hands.

Around the outside, quick, sharp incisive passing and crossing causes and creates danger.

Son went off coz he was limping I heard on my feed.

Yes, Neville was correct saying we should have overloaded the wingbacks when they were playing with 9. Liverpool were keeping their formation with just a midfield and defence, but I think we would have broken them earlier if we had Perisic

Maddison and Bissouma way off it today and as a result the team was. I know Maddison has a knock and Bissouma got clattered so maybe that explains it.

Thought Hojberg could have come on earlier and he played well when he did.

I dont agree, the number of times Bissouma broke their play I lose count. And for me, Maddisons ball for the goal gives him a pass

What I loved was the balls to be inclusive to players around the first team at 60 mins and us to go on and win. Despite spurs fan politics I am all for that and to get the win is huge.

I thought in ways we were great today, mostly because everyone looked on side off the bench for a change

My view of the game

Good result for Spurs. Tactically easier for Klopp as he wanted a draw. Tactically difficult for Ange who wanted a win after being 2 men up. Klopp won that battle however Ange won the match.

Pretty clear for me that we need to real improve our offensive ability.

Congratulations to Veliz for making his debut!

Great result but fudge me that was poor against 9 men. No idea how to break them down. The one time we actually got Porro in behind the fb and he fired in a low cross we scored. Don't know why we weren't looking to get the wide players more involved and in behind the fb.

Both red cards were correct. Straight red and Jota should've had a yellow a couple of mins before he got his first one.

Yay a win but an own goal and two red cards show how much more work needs to be done to improve depth and quality.

Klopp was better tactics wise... Early crosses to not allow the defence to settle then defending deep knowing we struggle in slow attacks.

Richarlison...might be better off elsewhere which suits his style better

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Agree on everything apart from the Richy point, seems a tad harsh as he was decent today, great assist and put another on a plate for Kulu early on who should've anticipated it better.

Still just doesn't have it going finishing wise though, the chance on his left foot that went over the bar was awful, comparisons don't help but you just know if Kane has the ball in that position it's a done deal.

As an aside, nice to see Townsend on the coverage, hope he gets a move somewhere, it was sad to read about the Burnley move collapsing.

Great result but fudge me that was poor against 9 men. No idea how to break them down. The one time we actually got Kulu in behind the fb and he fired in a low cross we scored. Don't know why we weren't looking to get the wide players more involved and in behind the fb.

Both red cards were correct. Straight red and Jota should've had a yellow a couple of mins before he got his first one.

But weirdly we were playing the tight little one and two touch triangles against eleven men, turning them and breaking behind into space, but we stopped doing it against nine.

Agree on everything apart from the Richy point, seems a tad harsh as he was decent today, great assist and put another on a plate for Kulu early on who should've anticipated it better.

Still just doesn't have it going finishing wise though, the chance on his left foot that went over the bar was awful, comparisons don't help but you just know if Kane has the ball in that position it's a done deal.

As an aside, nice to see Townsend on the coverage, hope he gets a move somewhere, it was sad to read about the Burnley move collapsing.

I hear he is training with us. I would take him to replace Perisic in the squad as a bench filler

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Back