• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Liverpool OMT***

I'd be unhappy with Jota's red, as Udogie made a meal out of both fouls, IMO. Then again, we've been the victims of that so many times, so absolutely no sympathy for me (although I'm sure Udogie will be slaughtered and branded a cheat now).

There's no excuse for the first red, though, regardless of intent or brushing the top of the ball or not.

That disallowed goal...well, it looks like we were lucky, but it's nothing new that lines aren't drawn and offsides get called that don't look like offsides and vice versa. I suspect it will be a great debacle this time of course, since it disadvantaged Liverpool.

Certainly makes it easy for Klopp to explain how they lost. Plenty of excuses to pick from. He'll probably chew all of them out with a bit of spit and some nasty insults.

Anyways, fudge them, fudge him, fudge the ref, fudge VAR - we won, and that's all that counts. Another great win as well, to snatch it like that at the end when we've struggled, surely must boost morale even more.

COYS!!

Yay a win but an own goal and two red cards show how much more work needs to be done to improve depth and quality.

Klopp was better tactics wise... Early crosses to not allow the defence to settle then defending deep knowing we struggle in slow attacks.

Richarlison...might be better off elsewhere which suits his style better

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Just back from pub coverage with a Sud Afrkaaner & his boy.

All agreed that Spurs win was OK.

Differences on red card (defo for me), their o/s goal (quick var seemed odd, and personally not sure).

Double yellow seemed 2xsoft.

Their goal came from a naff FK and even naffer YC. we got the ball (only) they kicked out after the ball had gone.

Now to read from page 5.

MotD may explain. As in Grrrr Boris

Yay a win but an own goal and two red cards show how much more work needs to be done to improve depth and quality.

Klopp was better tactics wise... Early crosses to not allow the defence to settle then defending deep knowing we struggle in slow attacks.

Richarlison...might be better off elsewhere which suits his style better

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Disagree. I thought we were the better team when it was 11 v 11.

We have to learn to go wide against low blocks, Kulu< madders and Solomon cutting in all the time just played into their hands.

Around the outside, quick, sharp incisive passing and crossing causes and creates danger.

Son went off coz he was limping I heard on my feed.

Maddison and Bissouma way off it today and as a result the team was. I know Maddison has a knock and Bissouma got clattered so maybe that explains it.

Thought Hojberg could have come on earlier and he played well when he did.

Ha Ha I`ll take that, but I didn`t think we looked like scoring even more so when they went down to 9 men. We certainly got the luck with the decisions today, if it was the other way around I would be spitting mad. But it will be worth it to read the comments from Pool fans lol

Wasn’t a foul by Udogie (let alone a yellow). Handed pool possession just before they scored. Ref doing the classic evening up after giving a red.

Love our play. A few too many sloppy passes. Sarr, Bissouma, Madders…just need to settle and focus on making the pass. We give up the ball a little easily at times with a pass that astray or harder for the next man to take.

And we should have taken a second goal before they scored. Richie, Son just a bit more composure when we were almost through.

Got the ball before dipper arrived, who then lashed out to foul Udogie. Totally wrong decision, with equaliser resulting.

Last edited:
Ha Ha I`ll take that, but I didn`t think we looked like scoring even more so when they went down to 9 men. We certainly got the luck with the decisions today, if it was the other way around I would be spitting mad. But it will be worth it to read the comments from Pool fans lol

I’m gonna need lotion and bog roll before diving into rawk

inject it into my veins

Back