• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - Official OMT***

fudges sake, Kaboul has been our best defender this season. Is that his real twitter account?

Well, that isn't good at all. And just like that, we're very very close to having to play Nelsen.

I hope King stays fit till Kaboul comes back.

No kaboul, defoe, adebayor, lennon, huddlestone, gallas.

Walker a doubt, king, van der vaart also.

Not looking good all this, dawson is so bad at playing football.

I'm pretty sure all of Walker, King, VDV and Adebayor will play. 3 of them at the very least. I reckon one of Defoe or Lennon will be on the bench also.

Not had Huddlestone or Gallas in most games and we've done fine.

Lennon is a big miss but I bet you Adebayor, Defoe, King and VDV are all in the squad.

Adebayor and defoe have not been ruled out, plus we've been fine for most of this season with huddlestone and gallas so they don't really count, walker, king and van der vaart are fit.

But yes dawson is terrible.

Oh dear, is the despicable, racist turd of a human being Suarez back for tonight's game? And I was looking forward to a proper game of football...hopefully he'll be benched, so that his diving and cheating doesn't ruin it.

It's a wonder if Liverpool will start with Suarez. I think they won't.

Hopefully, by the time he comes on, we're 2-0 up anyway.

If they don't go with Suarez they still have Bellamy who runs him pretty close on the scale of clamishness.

Back