• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Le Saudi Sportswashing Machine - Official Match Thread ***

What makes you say that?

What assumption is it that will be disproved if he does start?

Just his body language tonight, im sure he was upset Togo lost, but I just getting the feeling he will come back later than he should then conveniently get a strain in training..

I hope not as we need him and he is a player that adds to us massively when he fancies it..

Am hoping he realises he is the main man, Harry used to say how much he needed to be loved a lot, maybe AVB isnt giving him enough love, the fans defo need to give him a big cheer when his name is read out if he plays

..............................Lloris

Walker.........Dawson......Vertonghen......Assou-Ekotto

....................Parker........Dembele

Lennon...................Holtby........................Bale

...........................Adebayor

Ade's movement creates space for others and with Holtby there pulling the strings Bale in particular can benefit!

Your BAE hate is becoming very tiresome JPG.

I do still doubt DAWS though, I thought he was really quite bad today and I'm surprised that not many have picked up on it in the ratings thread. I'd probably keep him in as we're doing fine defensively at the moment but he needs to step it back up.

Just his body language tonight, im sure he was upset Togo lost, but I just getting the feeling he will come back later than he should then conveniently get a strain in training..

I hope not as we need him and he is a player that adds to us massively when he fancies it..

Am hoping he realises he is the main man, Harry used to say how much he needed to be loved a lot, maybe AVB isnt giving him enough love, the fans defo need to give him a big cheer when his name is read out if he plays

So, what assumption is it that will be disproved if he does start?

Can't see Dempsey starting on Saturday morning after having flown to Honduras and back midweek.

blessing in disguise perhaps?

I like Dempsey, works very hard and has scored some crucial goals but I think Holtby needs to start in his position.

blessing in disguise perhaps?

I like Dempsey, works very hard and has scored some crucial goals but I think Holtby needs to start in his position.

I'd like to see Dempsey given an opportunity out wide again. Cutting in from the left is definitely his best position.

I wont turn this thread into a Parker debate, but seriously, if you watched him today, he lost the ball so many times, slowed down the tempo of the game alot, and also lost the ball numerous times!!
If that was an improvement on the Leeds game then i'll be damned...

Agreed, he was shocking in this respect. I could also see him being bullied by Saudi Sportswashing Machine's midfield

We will turn these over. You cannot polish a turd. New player syndrome will have worn off come Saturday...

----------Lloris--------
Walker--Verts--Daws---BAE
Lennon--Dembele--Parker--Bale
----------Holtby---------
----------Adebayor-------

Team picks itself. Holtby deserves a start, Dempsey was poor and isn't a striker.

..............................Lloris

Walker.........Dawson......Vertonghen......Assou-Ekotto

....................Parker........Dembele

Lennon...................Holtby........................Bale

...........................Adebayor

Ade's movement creates space for others and with Holtby there pulling the strings Bale in particular can benefit!

This

The good thing about Saudi Sportswashing Machine's win against Chelski yesterday is that it has now been highlighted to everyone what Saudi Sportswashing Machine's strengths are: pace on the break, strength, athleticism.

AVB will no doubt now make meticulous effort to study their last two games and give the team good instructions on ow not to fall into the same traps Chelski did.

It's the attitude to pay attention to the small details that will give us the best chance in this game. I'm more confident we'll win this than I would have been if AVB (or a similar Geek-like manager like him) was not in charge.

We will turn these over. You cannot polish a turd. New player syndrome will have worn off come Saturday...

Much more important than the new players (and following syndrome) has been the return of Cabaye and Taylor, that will be followed by the return of Tiote when we play them. Those aren't turds that have been polished, but rather actually good players that have been missing.

Will be a very tough game I think. Looking forward to it :)

Much more important than the new players (and following syndrome) has been the return of Cabaye and Taylor, that will be followed by the return of Tiote when we play them. Those aren't turds that have been polished, but rather actually good players that have been missing.

Will be a very tough game I think. Looking forward to it :)

This; I'd even forgotten about Cabaye; Hope we don't go a goal down as his playmaking in the centre might make it more difficult to get back into it compared with a few weeks agao. We could very much do with scoring first, forcing them to come onto us instead of the other way round.

Win this game and it's give us a nice breather mentally as there is a gap of two weeks before we play the Spammers, with two Lyon games in between. We could have Kaboul, maybe even Defoe back for that one; and you know how much he likes that fixture[-o<

Tough game for sure.
We need a good striker to keep them on their heels, otherwise their sense of adventure might get the better of us!

Back