• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

Frankly we didnt even deserve the draw.

AVB got it all wrong again. Bad tactics, poor selections, madness subs, lack of game plan.

Players look confused and weak. Second best to everything. No effort at all.

classic case of underestimating the opposition

If you have never found faith of any kind now would be really good time to.

It's a great source of solace when you've just seen your season die.

Some of our players really need to hang their heads in shame over tonights performance. They seem to think that you can win games, without having to run. Once again no movement with the ball and lazy or non existent tracking when we lost it. In fact Basel lead the way on both counts.

If we are lucky Bale might "only" have only stretched the ligaments on the outside of the ankle.

So, positives from this season:
- Vertonghen looks the dogs gonad*s.
- We did well to get fifth and EL QF in AVB's first season in charge
- Bale really showed his class, hopefully he'll return from his injury even better next season
- Lloris is a great goalkeeper
- Dembele has been a good player
- Sandro was brilliant until his injury
- Siggy finally scored
- We beat Manure at Old Trafford

...anything else?

Never realised how many doctors glory glory had by the way?

Did he really turn his ankle that badly? Perhaps it's the alcohol but I don't think it's as bad as it seemed.

BHCSrBSCcAEQsqX.jpg

I think it was reckless to risk CL football for Europa Cup glory. I'd rather have seen a team with Siggy, Holtby, Thudd and Livermore starting. And definitely Bale off sometime in the second half regardless of scoreline.Even if we succeed in the Europa Cup it means little if we don't get 4th, so that should always be the priority.

Back