• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** Tottenham Hotspur vs Fussball Club Basel 1893 OMT **

Hope we can still get that 3rd but got to say that our attacking play since the 2nd goal has been almost non-existent.

Friedel and Gallas have a lot of experience but it gets to a point where they panic because they do not have the physical abilties to handle the situation (I know! I am the same age!)

Are we allowed to criticise the home support? benn effin outsung by Swiss fans of all people!!!
THIS, it must be hard for the players and their players must be LOVING this. We are dead quiet they have been loud and clear all match when our players NEED a lift the most we just shrug our shoulders and stay quiet no wonder they're playing like the home team

This is embarrassing. When did we last make more than two passes?

Down to 10 men, Gallas is walking off the field. Probably won't make much difference...

Bad day at the office which is always going to happen when your lone frontman is not trying and cant be arsed, when your midfield only has 1 first choice in it and you are playing a miss match at te back and your sub goalie.

Im just so dissapointed we dont have a gameplan or do the simple stuff like pass and move.

Yes, the opposition has been good but nothing special we dont see every week in the premier league.

They don't deserve a draw let alone a loss. We've done v well to keep this game level I would be delighted with a point they have brick all over us best visiting team to whl this season

awful behaviour by Gallas - he should have stayed on for the last 7 minutes. Not committed enough

Back