• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Norwich at home was poor. And down to Redknapp stupidly squad rotating. Everton away? Villa away? Bottling it? fudge me, you're a clown.

Mate cut out the personal insults eh your better than that. You've just said we should be 5th man for man. Therefore 4th is a decent finish IMO not magnificent. That's my only point.

Emirates Marketing Project old boys crying after they beat utd.... must feel a bit silly now

I thought that - they were celebrating like they'd finally won the league, as though QPR were nothing

Very funny, considering QPR and City have both been down in the doldrums together, and now they are still duking it out

Back