• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*******TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Vs FULHAM-OMT*******

Holy smokes. If WBA can score and everything stays as it is I will be buzzing, would love QPR to do one on them.

4th is a great season, come on.

under Harry, we've been 4th, 5th and 4th at worst.

it's a great run. surely you have to give credit where it's due.

I'm not anti Harry believe me. They're great figures just saying with our squad we should be finishing 4-5 surely 3rd would be magnificent.

Pathetic? Nope. Magnificent or great though...no sorry wrong words. Decent.

Anything in the top four for us is a magificent season. In the natural order of things we lie behind the two rich clubs, and Utd, Arsenal and Liverpool. Spurs punching above their weight? Anything above 6th.

But you temper this season with your bitter disappointment. I am loving that we are top four again!! Didn't expect it pre-season, and after the first two games definitely didn't expect it. Any top four finish for us with this size stadium is simply a magificent achievement, and one I will enjoy!

4th is a great season, come on.

under Harry, we've been 4th, 5th and 4th at worst.

it's a great run. surely you have to give credit where it's due.
yeah but we just needed that little bit more. and it was within reach. well i'm sure redknapp and levy are feeling it too. its lots of money .. we were that close... and they thought they had doen enough ( in training or in the transfer market or in wages).

Back