• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

That was an easy 80 mins, the last 10 plus injury time was a bit sweaty but overall I thought we could have been out of sight.

Our first 11 is a really good side, with our subs we seem to go off the boil a bit, not sure if that is down to the quality of the subs, the subs struggling to get up to the pace of the game or if we were just cruising and we got a bit slack.

It would be nice to go into the weekend with a 5pt lead, but I am not taking anything for granted. If 42 years of supporting Tottenham has taught me anything its not to get too confident!

Don't agree based on what I saw this second half. That midfield trio performed poorly. They looked lost and confused.
I've got very little confidence in Lo Celso, but I'm sure he'd look better if he had Bissouma and Sarr/Bentancur behind him, instead of Højbjerg and Skipp. Also, the nature of the game didn't allow him into the game.
Then again, you'd be hoping that he was the player to try and get control of the game, but he didn't, which I kind of expected, but still disappointing.

Our bench players are not like for like. It changes our whole system and energy when we have to change the midfield.

Madison - for lo Celso ( drop off, but not too bad)
PEH and Skipp for Biss is a big drop. We need Rodrigo back. In Jan we need another good center mid.

Our bench players are not like for like. It changes our whole system and energy when we have to change the midfield.

PEH and Skipp for Biss is a big drop. We need Rodrigo back. In Jan we need another good center mid.

Thought we were sloppy even before the subs to be honest. From pretty much the start of the second half, we looked poor.

Wasn’t too happy with the subs either. Pulling Son, Richy and Maddison together was risky IMO.

Anyway, we got over the line and it sounds like Ange sees very clearly that the second half wasn’t good enough. Onwards and upwards.

I think its being over played on TBH. PEH was very decent today, was not the same as Biss but was not a massive drop off. Three subs made at the end for three of our best players, yeh there might be a drop off but then thats as much to do with the volume of changes than the fact we bring on a young Veliz and a 50m+ Brenan J who will be a starter in the coming weeks.

Its the new "Dier is crap" for this season, but its nowhere near the levels people are making out IMO

A game of two halves.
Some lovely movement and passing first half. Should probably have done better with some chances. Second half was sloppy, and we seemed to lose concentration. We got away with it tonight as we were pretty much in control and Fulham never really looked too threatening, although we needed Vicario to save us a couple of times. And we might get away with doing the same against Palace, although not advisable. We won’t however get away with it against a Chelsea team that is just now finding its feet and coming good. Of course we’re still coming together as a team ourselves and I appreciate that there will be blips along the way. The trouble is it feels right now like we will never lose and whilst that bubble has to burst sometime, I don’t want it to be against Poch and his chavs.

I think its being over played on TBH. PEH was very decent today, was not the same as Biss but was not a massive drop off. Three subs made at the end for three of our best players, yeh there might be a drop off but then thats as much to do with the volume of changes than the fact we bring on a young Veliz and a 50m+ Brenan J who will be a starter in the coming weeks.

Its the new "Dier is crap" for this season, but its nowhere near the levels people are making out IMO
When you're top of the league you have to be more inventive with your moaning.

Usually the first to criticise PEH but he put in a solid performance this evening.

Ange won't have all the answers straight away, still feeling his way in to the league so hopefully learns from the second half performance and how the subs impacted the game.

Usually the first to criticise PEH but he put in a solid performance this evening.

Ange won't have all the answers straight away, still feeling his way in to the league so hopefully learns from the second half performance and how the subs impacted the game.

Absolutely and today would have also been an eye on Friday. He also alluded to a bug flying about unless I heard it wrong.

I think we look in a really solid position

"Really disappointed with the second half," the former Celtic boss told reporters. "With the ball we were nowhere near the levels we have been all year. That's probably the worst sort of 45 minutes with the ball we've had.

Love how Ange calls it as we see it. It's been patchy with the bottom half of the table teams. Like this lot needs to be pushed to be doing well. Lack of concentration? Complacency? Lack of competition? Dunno, but I trust Ange to fix it.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Don't agree based on what I saw this second half. That midfield trio performed poorly. They looked lost and confused.
Yeah, cause he was playing with Skipp and Holdburg. Put him in with Bissouma and Bentancur and he will stand out much much more.

Not our best performance and we really should have been out of sight with the chances we created. However, we were mostly comfortable and I'll take a slightly off-key night and getting back to swashbuckling ways away to Palace. The stands were a bit more subdued tonight in my opinion. Understandable due to it being Monday night, still being undefeated and the chance to go clear at the top. Probably didn't help that we were comfortable and not looking for last-minute winners! Ange didn't look too impressed at the end so I'm sure there will be some strong words for the team getting sloppy and playing with less intensity than he demands.

Top of the league again, just got to keep this up for another 3/4 of the season!

Played well and deserved the win. Can see why Ange wasn’t happy with the second half, sloppy at times. Came out half asleep at the start of the half. Pleasantly surprised with PEH. Maddison and Romero MOM’s for me. Thought Richarlison played very well. His finishing is a real worry. Can’t rely on Son to score every game. Gonna need goals from Richarlison and Kulu and Richarlison just doesn’t look confident in front of goal.

Back