• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

It’s a pretty decent atmosphere to be honest, not electric or anything but it’s Fulham at home on a Monday night. The yid army / being a yid chants have been about 80% of what’s been sung so far.

Think you’re being that guy criticizing on the sofa…

It legit might just be my TV speakers on the hearing the crowd point, plus as you say on the Monday/ Fulham thing does make a difference. I'm not usually one to moan at the crowd but there'll be times when the player's need a boost from them so ideally they won't just be sitting waiting for amazing things to happen, if that makes sense.

Great performance from all of the starting XI, obviously brilliant to get the 3 points but subs wise it only seemed like Skipp impressed and it seemed like we were trying to let Fulham back in the game. Not trying to be harsh on Veliz / Johnson who are still acclimatizing and didn't have a lot of time to impress.

Edit - I forgot Royal who did look solid apart at LB from losing his man once but he got back and made the block to be fair to him.

Last edited:
Exactly that

The subs is the new trendy moan and the quality drop but if you drill it down one of them started and he was very decent (and I don't rate him) and three others coming on were a RB to play LB, Veliz who is learning his game but people keep crying out to play and a 50m+ winger who is coming back from injury. Its nowhere near as bad as being made out.

The tempo dropped way before the subs

game was over, Fulham heads had dropped

Don't agree based on what I saw this second half. That midfield trio performed poorly. They looked lost and confused.

I wouldn't play those 3 together, but all good enough to be an option if needed.

Just need 2 of Bissouma, Maddison and hopefully Bentancur in there with them.

arsenal wont be dropping points at the weekend, so we need to step up a gear on Friday. Think we may have held back a bit knowing we play again in 4 days, but at least we have 9 days after that.

I wonder if there is an outside chance of seeing Bentancur in the squad v Chelsea? Plus 1 or 2 more from the sidelines to bolster the options

Romero motm for me, he was immense.

Very disjointed as others have pointed out, but there is mitigation. We need Deki firing again, it’s like he’s got the yips when he gets into a good position! Hoj definitely slowed us down considerably. It will be great to have Biss back on Friday.

Top of the league, happy days. Bring on Palace on Friday!

arsenal wont be dropping points at the weekend, so we need to step up a gear on Friday. Think we may have held back a bit knowing we play again in 4 days, but at least we have 9 days after that.

I wonder if there is an outside chance of seeing Bentancur in the squad v Chelsea? Plus 1 or 2 more from the sidelines to bolster the options

Just a shame Palace had to take a battering this weekend. You just know Roy will be running defensive drills all week. They can't score for toffee though. A bit like Fulham in that respect.

fudging plane was delayed after we were sat on it
Got off the plane with 20 to go
No phone signal
Connected or super WiFi but couldn’t get it on the phone
Saw the score on the BBC app
Then lost WiFi
Oh well
Missed the game
So our subs are brick but actually good
Our starting team is very good
Fulham are brick
We could have lost
There all pretty much things I’ve read so far online and on socials

Romero motm for me, he was immense.

Very disjointed as others have pointed out, but there is mitigation. We need Deki firing again, it’s like he’s got the yips when he gets into a good position! Hoj definitely slowed us down considerably. It will be great to have Biss back on Friday.

Top of the league, happy days. Bring on Palace on Friday!

I didnt think he was too bad tonight, thought he was a decent stand-in and IIRC he had a hand in the 2nd goal

It legit might just be my TV speakers on the hearing the crowd point, plus as you say on the Monday/ Fulham thing does make a difference. I'm not usually one to moan at the crowd but there'll be times when the player's need a boost from them so ideally they won't just be sitting waiting for amazing things to happen, if that makes sense.

Great performance from all of the starting XI, obviously brilliant to get the 3 points but subs wise it only seemed like Skipp impressed and it seemed like we were trying to let Fulham back in the game. Not trying to be harsh on Veliz / Johnson who are still acclimatizing and didn't have a lot of time to impress.

Edit - I forgot Royal who did look solid apart at LB from losing his man once but he got back and made the block to be fair to him.

It might also be down to how the rights holding broadcaster chooses to bump up or bump down ambient crowd sounds picked up through pitchside mikes.

There's no chance any broadcaster/streaming service wants to tap into the emotions of the current Israel-Gaza situation by cranking up the volume on Yid chants/songs.

We need to expand our song book/chant repertoire and move off sectarian-based support.

fudging plane was delayed after we were sat on it
Got off the plane with 20 to go
No phone signal
Connected or super WiFi but couldn’t get it on the phone
Saw the score on the BBC app
Then lost WiFi
Oh well
Missed the game
So our subs are brick but actually good
Our starting team is very good
Fulham are brick
We could have lost
There all pretty much things I’ve read so far online and on socials

I am not sure who on Social media has thought we could have lost, yes they had 3 shots on target so I suppose you could argue there is a shout for 2-3, but we had at least 5 on target and various bundled chances and with the same argument could have won 5-0.

What I would say is it wasnt pretty at the end, but the team on the pitch at the finish was missing 5, or even 6, of the best 11

Back