• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham OMT***

It feels like we're in 2nd gear still. Very slow. Not sure if it's how Fulham have set up, or just players being a bit lethargic after the int'l break.

I don't think it's a pen (would need to see it again)

Didn't look like he caught him with his foot, and I think he was stationary, so Hojbjerg goes into him.

More the case he was never getting the ball even with a clear run too.

Good half, we still seem in a low gear and would love to see some of the players get more shots off.

Deki and Richy been good on the wings, Mars pulled strings then seemed to go quiet.

If we can get out each others way this could be a thumping

Is it quite a timid atmosphere? Even after the goal it gave of the vibe of the crowd sort of patiently waiting to be entertained. I don't want to be "that guy" on the sofa criticizing those who have shelled out to be there, I also wonder if the crowd noise has been muffled / stifled to avoid potential controversy on sky as not heard one yid army / being a yid etc

It takes giving it to a special player in Son but still another assist for Richy, racking up the goal involvement but would be lovely to get more G's than A's. The workrate and partnership is absolutely there with Destiny though.

Have to say this is the most enjoyable commentary I've heard in many years from Martin Tyler, doing the world feed alongside Anodine Townsend. But they seem to love what we're doing. I might have missed it but have yet to hear either mention the seven letter A word, which, I'm convinced, has often been done just to wind us up.

May need a few players to be a bit more selfish and have a shot themselves, a few times we have tried to create the perfect goal

Many good performances, but I think both Richarlison and Udogie have been very good! Udogie almost playing as a #10 from left back, and the Porro bursting into the area to get on the end of crosses!
This football is bonkers, fun and amazing!

Good half, that. But yeah, shoot more ffs!

Or connect better when we are shooting.

I don't think Sarr and Hojbjerg are giving the CBs an option when they have the ball, so we are slower getting the ball forward.

But some good passing once we are going forward and Richalison putting in a good shift.

Would like to see Johnson and Veliz get a chance later in the game

Should've scored more, but we've been dominant and have played so well (apart from inside the five yard box). Lots of good performances overall, but special mention to Richy who I think has had done very well this half. Great goal from Son and of course another match winning save from Vicario.

Hope for a quick second goal for us now to calm any nerves that might be present (it doesn't look like there is).

I don't think it's a pen (would need to see it again)

Didn't look like he caught him with his foot, and I think he was stationary, so Hojbjerg goes into him.
Not with his foot but he leans into Hojbjerg. Clearly wants to make the contact.

Good half. James Maddison!! I wasn't against signing him just not fussed but fudge me he's so good, the pictures he sees are amazing.
Thought Richie had a good half too.

Back