• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Crystal Palace OMT***

Do you think Ange will be ok with Vicario and the CBs keeping the ball between them so much? I mean it's excellent game management and killed their spirit etc but I do wonder if it would annoy him not to go for the kill

Do you think Ange will be ok with Vicario and the CBs keeping the ball between them so much? I mean it's excellent game management and killed their spirit etc but I do wonder if it would annoy him not to go for the kill
Yeah, that's how you get the opposition to press.

Assuming they have any professional pride whatsoever.

100% the plan, look at the second goal. Suck them in and break.

No surprise the way this game has been reffed. Proper ref and about 5 of them would be booked in the first half. Clear handball and not given...

I thought if it hit your hand and you score its disallowed regardless of what caused the handball?

You're suggesting that it hit his hand? That's quite a key point in your hypothetical situation and it was nowhere fudging near his hand at any point.

Back