• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

Good fudge. I've seen some mad statements on here but this is up there.

"Let's batter Levy for not signing Mbappe"...Jesus wept.

'lets batter Levy'

Hardly. There's loads I can pin on the idiot. Not signing Mbappe isn't one of them. I was just illustrateting we have/had an amazing opportunity to get a knee up over the usual power houses but we haven't.

You keep white knighting him though.

Simp

Hm, in the dominant team in a much weaker league, with no injuries or mid season international tournaments to contend with and many more games.
Nothing like creating a narrative.

Well the 2nd best team in a league which is faring better than EPL in Europe this season… also, Kane scored only 1 less Premier League goal last season than the combined totals of Son Heung-min (10), Richarlison (1), Dejan Kulusevski (2), Brennan Johnson (8), and James Maddison (10) which emphasises what a huge void he’s left in attack.

Plus with each passing week we appreciate ever more the stellar work he did defending set pieces.

Last edited:
'lets batter Levy'

Hardly. There's loads I can pin on the idiot. Not signing Mbappe isn't one of them. I was just illustrateting we have/had an amazing opportunity to get a knee up over the usual power houses but we haven't.

Simp

Excellent, we really needed more feisty newbies that jump straight to name-calling. That ought to help maintain the level of discourse and ensure this remains a positive environment to discuss all things Spurs whether we're winning or losing.....................

Excellent, we really needed more feisty newbies that jump straight to name-calling. That ought to help maintain the level of discourse and ensure this remains a positive environment to discuss all things Spurs whether we're winning or losing.....................

Agreed. Uneccessary really wasn't it...

'lets batter Levy'

Simp
We've had an "opportunity" to sign Mbappe? You're not living in the real world are you?

Yet there will probably be no english teams in european competitions next week.

Maybe we believe the hype of the prem too much.
Not really
The toughest league in the world takes its toll
And luck of the draw has an impact in a cup game too (psg and Dortmund are not good sides)

We've had an "opportunity" to sign Mbappe? You're not living in the real world are you?

It's not we've. It's we. And no we didn't. It was just illustratative.

There wasn't and is no plan from teflon Dan in regard to replacing the best striker we've (correct use) had since Jimmy Greaves. We do/did have means at our disposal to acquire the best. And not at slave state wages. Madrid aren't going to pay Mbappe 1.2m a week.

We are in the brick again. It happens regularly under Levy. Still surprised folks would rather take the tinkle out of fans than see what the common denominator is after a 25 years of this brick

Maybe we will get a Bale next season. Fingers crossed. Keep paying the highest priced tickets in world football though... I'm sure Dan will come good. Surely after a quarter of century he knows what he's doing.

It's not we've. It's we. And no we didn't. It was just illustratative.

There wasn't and is no plan from teflon Dan in regard to replacing the best striker we've (correct use) had since Jimmy Greaves. We do/did have means at our disposal to acquire the best. And not at slave state wages. Madrid aren't going to pay Mbappe 1.2m a week.

We are in the brick again. It happens regularly under Levy. Still surprised folks would rather take the tinkle out of fans than see what the common denominator is after a 25 years of this brick

Maybe we will get a Bale next season. Fingers crossed. Keep paying the highest priced tickets in world football though... I'm sure Dan will come good. Surely after a quarter of century he knows what he's doing.
What’s your alternative then?

What’s your alternative then?

Get rid of Levy. He's stale. He's a failure.

It's a bit like folks defending the conservatives in real life because they hate change yet can see the country has been destroyed by them.

I get we can't vote the idiot out. He and uncle Joe nicked the club off the fans. But at least I wish we had enough folks that can see what I can see. An incompetent failure that has presided over the worst 25 years in our history.

Get rid of Levy. He's stale. He's a failure.

It's a bit like folks defending the conservatives in real life because they hate change yet can see the country has been destroyed by them.

I get we can't vote the idiot out. He and uncle Joe nicked the club off the fans. But at least I wish we had enough folks that can see what I can see. An incompetent failure that has presided over the worst 25 years in our history.
How do you get rid of owners?

Protests I guess.

I was an angry bean about 12 years ago. Now I just laugh.

Go and spend your money at Levys stadium.

Whatever.
I do
I enjoy the experience
It’s a fudging great stadium
But I’d also welcome owners with deeper pockets. Issue of course who is stupid enough to buy a football club

I do
I enjoy the experience
It’s a fudging great stadium
But I’d also welcome owners with deeper pockets. Issue of course who is stupid enough to buy a football club

Fair play mate. Glad you're happy.

Me. Levy can fudge off. He's not had a penny off me for 4 years

Sure I miss it. But not that much. Lol. The very idea I have to pay 60 quid for the chance to get a ticket.

Get fudged. I'm not a mug.

Back