• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

Haven't seen the game but was he playing left wing? He is not a left winger, he looks ordinary there since he's lost that bit of pace as he doesn't have the type of ball skills to beat a player one on one.

And he's far from ideal up front. I would honestly consider selling him in the summer if a fair value offer came in, and I say that as someone who loves Sonny.....
Yeh and moved central when Richie went off I think

Son looks like he has checked out
And who could blame him? A move in the summer is probably best for everyone.
Well that's the run I suppose, I'm bored of Spurs now TBH, it's just laboured supporting this club.....roll on the summer
I’ve regressed to my end-of-Conte-era behaviour; distracting myself from the horrors on the pitch by reading and posting here during games.
I think it also relies on having top players (relative to the level) and the opposition being suseptible to it's strengths.
The PL is a whole different ball game. You can't have one game plan, you need a few - often in the one game. When Angeball is going well, it's devastating. He needs a solution for when it's not working or for the opposition have worked it - transition to something else, make the opposition react, then use Angeball again and keep the opposition guessing.
This is new territory for Ange. We're invested in the project - it needs resilience to keep it evolving.
Start of the season we'd have all been happy, and probably a bit surprised with 5th or 6th. The early season skewed our reality. But it also showed what can happen.
Angeball is a myth.
VDV sent out to media duties because the rest are getting a roasting.
That’s worked well after Sunday.

Come on, he’s not spineless. He’s not afraid to pull players who are out of form. Did it Sunday. Did it today. Son is the exception obviously.
He keeps son on
Every fudging game
A Chelsea fan asked me if that was son or a fan..
Get every player off the pitch who can’t play your football
Theh make you (as a manager) look worse

Spineless manager
Brian fudging gil
Jesus wept
Gil was involved in a couple of good moments, linked up well with Bentancur and glc with passes in behind, and he's not had a lot of time so could spring a surprise.
Bringing on peh, when we are trailing, not creating and everyone on the planet knows what he does, if anything is spineless it's that.

Ange is the right man. Yes, a dip in form, in a periode with some really hard games, but stop the negatives and trust the process. It havent been a year yet for this New project... Look at klopp, Arteta, Peps first season. If we turn our back to the manager and players, then we are making problems. Come on guys, this is the team we got, support it.

He keeps son on
Every fudging game
A Chelsea fan asked me if that was son or a fan..
Get every player off the pitch who can’t play your football
Theh make you (as a manager) look worse
I did say Son was the exception. But I can understand it to an extent. Son can produce a goal no matter how badly he’s playing and has done it many times. He’s lethal in front of goal. I’d have pulled him but I can understand keeping him on.

Ange has dropped Biss, Sarr, Bentancur, Deki and Maddison recently. He’s not afraid to make big decisions.

Back