• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

Maddison dropped! Richie starts! Good. Another massive chance for Deki in his 'favourite' position.

Royal was always going to be the LB option.

Solid, but I'm still not super confident.

Badiashile has also looked super sketchy in the games I've seen him play, dodgy passing out. Test him early please, relentless pressure.

The average age of Chelsea's bench is just a smidge over 18 years old. :dizzy: Cassadei at 21 bringing up the average. :p

Son needs to be right at Gilchrist from the off. Mudryk is brick, so Porro should have a quiet night. Madueke vs Royal worries me.
Mudryk is also super fast. Him and Jackson on the break might be a bridge too far for VdV, so we need to make sure we don't give them chances to counter. With Richie as the focal point, hopefully we won't.

Reactions: jrh
Maybe it's misplaced but I'm more optimistic for a result than I have been over the past few days.

We have so much more to work with from the bench than them lot. Maddison will have a point to prove if he's needed, plus Kulu rewarded for his impact last time out, I'm glad Ange has done something there.

Love seeing Richy back for this one as well, let's get it, no stupid brick like the home game and actually defending set pieces would be lovely thanks cheers nice one COYFS

Last edited:
I sense a season-defining performance from an attacking player tonight. Hopefully it's Richi or Kulu rather than Mudryk or Jackson.

Reactions: jrh
Maybe it's misplaced but I'm more optimistic for a result than I have been over the past few days.

We have so much more to work with from the bench then them lot. Maddison will have a point to prove if he's needed, plus Kulu rewarded for his impact last time out, I'm glad Ange has done something there.

Love seeing Richy back for this one as well, let's get it, no stupid brick like the home game and actually defending set pieces would be lovely thanks cheers nice one COYFS
That Chelsea lineup doesn't exactly strike fear into my heart, but if history has taught us anything...

1-3 Spurs, Maddison hat trick after being subbed in at 1-0 down.

With Royal starting I fear some serious fallout at FT if we lose. Not sure whta Dragusin is doing (or not doing) in training to not get a start either at LB or LCB
But hey, Ange is paid the big bucks, just hope it works tonight

We need to be super-professional because I am sure they will be trying to wind us up from the 1st minute. Romero in particular needs to forget the game at WHL and channel his aggression into putting in a stellar display

With Royal starting I fear some serious fallout at FT if we lose. Not sure whta Dragusin is doing (or not doing) in training to not get a start either at LB or LCB
But hey, Ange is paid the big bucks, just hope it works tonight

We need to be super-professional because I am sure they will be trying to wind us up from the 1st minute. Romero in particular needs to forget the game at WHL and channel his aggression into putting in a stellar display
Why would Dragusin get played out of position at LB over a full back that has played there several times before? I feel bad for Dragusin but he's not playing unless VDV or Romero are out

Back