• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Chelsea OMT ***

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
Thursday 2 May
7.30 pm
Some Craphole

Time to show we can be professional and give Chelsea the stuffing they deserve.

Back 5 stays the same, probably Sarr and Bissouma back in from start. I'd play Kulu centrally or even Lo Celso or Bentancur. Maddison doesn't deserve his place at the moment. Richarlison must start as the striker if able. Son does nothing if we can't get the ball to him early enough to run at the defenders. Any two of Werner, Johnson and Son for the wide spots I guess.

Some Craphole, probably, I guess. With this kind of succinct, profound effort, surely a return to winning ways is on the cards.

1 - 4. Son x 2, Richarlison, Lo Celso.. Palmer for them.

------------- Venom ----------------
Porro -- Romero -- VDV -- Davies
------------ Bissouma -------------
--- Lo Celso ------- Bentancur ---
Jonson ------ Richie --------- Son

Anyone else going?
Me and mate are leaving early to get some beers in before they start the racist abuse of us (yes I’m white, Middle Aged but their fans are pond scum)

This is just a teaser. Wait till you see what we're doing on Sunday.
I think we will get a serious hammering at Anfield, unfortunately. Their crowd won’t have forgotten the VAR decision from the game at our place, so the atmosphere will be crazy; VVD will have the freedom of the penalty box from set pieces; and they have some seriously pacy players to run into the space behind our back line.

It could get very ugly.

I’m more positive about the Chelsea game; just a 3-1 defeat. :)

I know you are joking, but with the form of some of our CMs and no doubt a real battle in the midfield area I wouldn't be totally against Romero there:oops:....

If Dragusin is ready to step up then I am absolutely for it. Whoever we start in there at the minute ends up getting subbed off after a really average performance, any combination we have of our "proper midfielders" isn't working so to me it's not madness to want to change it. Throw GLC and Sarr in there as well, Bentancur and PEH have been thoroughly meh.

Can't wait to hear how brilliant we played if we lose this, that'd be three in a row with Liverpool away to come. League permutations is one thing but personal pride hopefully comes in to it as well. Not that it is on offer but even if it doesn't help for fourth, a point to stop the latest rot would be nice. An ability to control a game rather than gifting the softest of soft goals wouldn't hurt either.

Unsurprisingly I echo the calls for Richy up front, let's actually make this a game where the opposition realise they're playing a game.

If Dragusin is ready to step up then I am absolutely for it. Whoever we start in there at the minute ends up getting subbed off after a really average performance, any combination we have of our "proper midfielders" isn't working so to me it's not madness to want to change it. Throw GLC and Sarr in there as well, Bentancur and PEH have been thoroughly meh.

Can't wait to hear how brilliant we played if we lose this, that'd be three in a row with Liverpool away to come. League permutations is one thing but personal pride hopefully comes in to it as well. Not that it is on offer but even if it doesn't help for fourth, a point to stop the latest rot would be nice. An ability to control a game rather than gifting the softest of soft goals wouldn't hurt either.

Unsurprisingly I echo the calls for Richy up front, let's actually make this a game where the opposition realise they're playing a game.
Agree with all of this, and would really like to see Lo Celso start not just because of him being decent on the ball but he is tenacious and up for the fight too - I really can't see a defence with persisting with Madison right now, I love him but its just not happening at the moment.

Richi is another one who has the edge we need for this sort of game, Im not sure if he is physically ready to start but if he is I would start him....

i think we can win this one. chelsea are blowing hot and cold and i think there's not much for them to play for except individual recognition now. still we are known for letting in silly goals.

given our poor recent run i think its time to ring in the changes:
- i'd try dragusin at LB instead and richy to start just to cause havoc and unsettled the young boys
- no maddision and hojberg, instead start with betancur and sarr for the legs.

chelsea (like us) have a tendency to commit too many men forwards (for a different reason) so i hope Ange has a plan to release Son early with some direct play.

i think we can win this one. chelsea are blowing hot and cold and i think there's not much for them to play for except individual recognition now. still we are known for letting in silly goals.

given our poor recent run i think its time to ring in the changes:
- i'd try dragusin at LB instead and richy to start just to cause havoc and unsettled the young boys
- no maddision and hojberg, instead start with betancur and sarr for the legs.

chelsea (like us) have a tendency to commit too many men forwards (for a different reason) so i hope Ange has a plan to release Son early with some direct play.
I think this game will either be super boring or… fudging nuts
I’m not looking forward to running the gauntlet to get into the ground

Back