• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Will you ever grow up. You don't know if the injuries or if other injuries would've happened if Romero stayed on the pitch. Maddison closes down and chases balls when we have 11 men on the pitch just like he did when he got injured tonight. VdV is going to get into races because of the high line. If there was a problem with his hamstring it would've gone anyway.

Tonight wasn't a disaster, it's disappointing yes, not a disaster, every team is going to drop points. And the league is still on our hands, just need to win the rest of our games ;)

Nope, always gonna love football, and hate it, at the same time.

Why can't we just have one season with no fudge ups, every other club does it, all of the fudging time, this only happens to us.

"It's just who we are, mate. It's who we're gonna be as long as I'm here. If we go down to five men, mate, we'll have a crack."

I'm all in on Ange, let's play it out, but he knows we tried that for 140 years right?

"IT IS BETTER TO FAIL AIMING HIGH THAN TO SUCCEED AIMING LOW. AT SPURS WE SET OUR SIGHTS VERY HIGH, SO THAT EVEN FAILURE WILL HAVE IN IT AN ECHO OF GLORY.”

It's who we are mate!

So proud of the team tonight. Var, sendings off, injuries, conceding 4 goals aside.

WE WERE AMAZING.

Beautiful football. Never stopped going forward. Itmight be a spurs performance i'm most proud of.

Yes i am very drunk. But love this team.

Vicario is a GHod.

Except for the vast majority of time, especially over the last 30 years when we didn't. Certainly for a large number of times we didn't play I out or play exactly out and out attacking football
we were playing gang ho craziness until Nuno arrived, we tried pragmatic football for about 4 and a half years, other than that its been reverse Christmas tree and Mabbutt defending on his own

Deflating. But I can see this pushing us on not down.. The players all have fight in them for this team.

Gutted we will lose so many players for the next games. But chance for others.

Dier and Phillips I assume. Any of our left footers coming back soon?

Sess, Perisic ???
Pericic might be able to be fit for our final game. If he's lucky (and if he's still here by then)

we were playing gang ho craziness until Nuno arrived, we tried pragmatic football for about 4 and a half years, other than that its been reverse Christmas tree and Mabbutt defending on his own

Missed the GG and AVB years then? Plenty of defensive turgid football over the history of Spurs, it's certainly not all been gung ho, it wasn't even that under poch

Except for the vast majority of time, especially over the last 30 years when we didn't. Certainly for a large number of times we didn't play I out or play exactly out and out attacking football.

We played attacking football under Poch, Sherwood (spit), Redknapp, Ramos, Jol, Hoddle, Ardiles and Venables in that time.
Taking away the romance of "being brave" etc why will continuing to play with a high line regardless of personnel bring us any more success than those in that list? For example, what is so different to Ardiles' time?

Back