• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Chelsea OMT***

Absolutely gutted. I hate Chelsea and their supporters more than any other club. This goes back years and older supporters will know the reasons why. They are deluded if they think their season is turning around on that result. Our 9 men could have easily got a result tonight but fine margins and all that. Worse than the result is the players we lost tonight to injuries and suspension. A season or so ago and the stadium would have been empty by the 80th min but it shows how good the performance was by the standing ovation the players got at the end.
Will be interesting to see the line up for our next game!
Anyway f**k Chelsea
COYS

More from Ange Postecoglou on VAR decisions: "There will be a forensic study of every decision out there, I think that is the way the game is going and I don't like it. If you look at all that standing around we did today, maybe people enjoy that sort of thing but I'd rather see us playing football."

On Tottenham sending offs: "You have to accept the referee's decision, that is how I grew up. This constant erosion of the referee's authority is where the game is going to get - they are not going to have any authority. We are going to be under the control of someone with a tv screen a few miles away.

"The decision is the decision. In 26 years I have had plenty of bad decisions, I have had plenty fall in my favour. It is what it is."

On playing with a high line down to nine men: "It is just who we are mate, it is who we are and who we will be for as long as I am here. If we go down to five men we will have a go."

I disagree with most of that, but I love him and back him completely. He's the guy in the chair.

Not the way I'd do things.

tonight is gonna kill us, we've lost Romero and VDV for a while, probably Maddison too, one led to the other to the other, dominos have fallen

if we don't make those mistakes tonight, we get another comfy win, no suspensions, no injuries, and we sweep the board between now and May

tonight was a disaster, that only Spurs could serve up, self destruction
Will you ever grow up. You don't know if the injuries or if other injuries would've happened if Romero stayed on the pitch. Maddison closes down and chases balls when we have 11 men on the pitch just like he did when he got injured tonight. VdV is going to get into races because of the high line. If there was a problem with his hamstring it would've gone anyway.

Tonight wasn't a disaster, it's disappointing yes, not a disaster, every team is going to drop points. And the league is still on our hands, just need to win the rest of our games ;)

Back