• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brighton OMT ***

Credit to Son, he has more asurance on the ball than all of our other attackers. The rest get a bit nervous. Players like Kane and Son, when attacking the final third have conviction and precision - more often than not. The rest of our side more often than not lack a bit of speed and precision. Because they lack conviction.

Hmm well I'm probably in the minority here, but I thought that was pretty poor generally, and when Johnson scored I wasn't ecstatic, I was more like "meh, finally some good play, jeez, get on with it"
Bet you're fun at parties bro

All the posters declaring Johnson was a waste of money / saying he's brick need to give their heads a wobble.No doubt he wasn't brilliant up until the goal but it's the eagerness to write players off that is mesmerizingly stupid.

It's funny, both Son and Johnson were having a mare of a substitute appearance and then ended up winning us the game.

Hmm well I'm probably in the minority here, but I thought that was pretty poor generally, and when Johnson scored I wasn't ecstatic, I was more like "meh, finally some good play, jeez, get on with it"
It was poor but that made the end result key. If we hadn’t got that then there would likely be meltdown on here by some. Instead we get the three points and hope that next weekend we can find more fluidity and raise our game as we need to be better than we were today. We have the players back so can’t put in sub standard performances. No excuses now.

I think you're fully in line with the GG OMT zeitgeist tbh.

I’ve not been very impressed with Johnson’s overall play but credit to him, he’s getting important goals. He looked annoyed when he scored. Hope he enjoys it later when the adrenaline dies down.

Not sure we deserved the win as Brighton looked dangerous but I’ll take it. Nice to get a late winner again instead of conceding late.

Back