• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Brighton OMT ***

It doesn't say they're starting for sure though does it

Your right.
Ready was the word I skimmed.

I have no idea who he will pick now, as you also have Sarr as an option.
Glad I'm not having to make these calls

Reactions: jrh
For me the most important player to get back and in form is Bissouma, his ability to break the lines made us almost unplayable early in the season, hopefully he won't be needed too much today but a great option.
So nice to have an almost fully fit squad finally.
COYS!!!!!

I know he’s only been here five minutes but I wonder where Dragusin is going to get minutes from.

He’ll have gone into it with his eyes open I’m sure, and it was ironic that he came just as Cuti and VDV got fit, and of course we need depth, but he’s used to being first choice and playing regularly.

Cuti is a vice captain and VDV’s pace allows us to play in the way we like, so I reckon it could be hard for Dragusin to get into the team, at least for the rest of this season.

I know he’s only been here five minutes but I wonder where Dragusin is going to get minutes from.

He’ll have gone into it with his eyes open I’m sure, and it was ironic that he came just as Cuti and VDV got fit, and of course we need depth, but he’s used to being first choice and playing regularly.

Cuti is a vice captain and VDV’s pace allows us to play in the way we like, so I reckon it could be hard for Dragusin to get into the team, at least for the rest of this season.
We saying something very similar earlier. It feels like we’re so used to buying in players to hit the ground running this almost seems weird

Never understood the rationale of Romero slowing the game down so much. We don't benefit anything from I.

Never understood the rationale of Romero slowing the game down so much. We don't benefit anything from I.
It's his job to draw players out when they're determined to sit back.

No point in breaking quickly if they've got 11 men settled behind the ball.

Back